In this post, we will be looking at what the bible says about Bible Verses About Bearing Fruit or bible verses about fruit. What does the bible say about bearing fruit. Below is list of bible verses about bearing fruit and what it means to bear fruit.
We serve a mighty God and nothing is impossible for Him. I want you to know that God is able to do that which looks impossible to you. If you are woman seeking the fruit of the womb, I have a good news for you today. The Lord promises to bless you with the fruit of the womb. You will hold your baby with your own hands.
Remember, all things are possible with God. Jesus tells us that if we have the faith of just a mustard seed, which is the smallest seed on earth, nothing will be impossible for us with God on our side. Have faith and trust God and He will make a way for you where there is no way and make the impossible things possible. ❤️
Bible Verses About Bearing Fruit
1. Bear one another’s burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ. – Galatians 6:2
2. Therefore, my brethren, you also have become dead to the law through the body of Christ, that you may be married to another; to Him who was raised from the dead, that we should bear fruit to God. For when we were in the flesh, the sinful passions which were aroused by the law were at work in our members to bear fruit to death. But now we have been delivered from the law, having died to what we were held by, so that we should serve in the newness of the Spirit and not in the oldness of the letter. – Romans 7:4-6
3. Hear, O earth! Behold, I will certainly bring calamity on this people; The fruit of their thoughts, Because they have not heeded My words Nor My law, but rejected it. – Jeremiah 6:19
4. I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service. And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God. – Romans 12:1-2
5. Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away. – 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
6. For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive the things done in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad. – 2 Corinthians 5:10
7. For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision avails anything, but faith working through love. – Galatians 5:6
8. Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have neglected the weightier matters of the law: justice and mercy and faith. These you ought to have done, without leaving the others undone. – Matthew 23:23
9. from whom the whole body, joined and knit together by what every joint supplies, according to the effective working by which every part does its share, causes growth of the body for the edifying of itself in love. – Ephesians 4:16
10. Now I do not want you to be unaware, brethren, that I often planned to come to you (but was hindered until now), that I might have some fruit among you also, just as among the other Gentiles. – Romans 1:13
Bible Verses About Fruit
11. Therefore bear fruits worthy of repentance, – Matthew 3:8
12. Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be. So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God. – Romans 8:7-8
What did Jesus say about bearing fruit?
13. I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing. If anyone does not abide in Me, he is cast out as a branch and is withered; and they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned. If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you. By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be My disciples. – John 15:5-8
Why is the fruit of the spirit important?
As a child of God, having the fruit if the Spirit is important because the Holy Spirit is there to guide you and to show you the deep things of God. The Holy Spirit also speaks to your mind when you are following the wrong path in life. The Holy Spirit also reveals things to you in dreams as well as speaking in tongues.
14. What fruit did you have then in the things of which you are now ashamed? For the end of those things is death. But now having been set free from sin, and having become slaves of God, you have your fruit to holiness, and the end, everlasting life. – Romans 6:21-22
15. Do you see that faith was working together with his works, and by works faith was made perfect? – James 2:22
16. who gave Himself for us, that He might redeem us from every lawless deed and purify for Himself His own special people, zealous for good works. – Titus 2:14
17. Therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, put on tender mercies, kindness, humility, meekness, longsuffering; bearing with one another, and forgiving one another, if anyone has a complaint against another; even as Christ forgave you, so you also must do. But above all these things put on love, which is the bond of perfection. – Colossians 3:12-14
18. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law. – Galatians 5:22-23
We hope you have been blessed by our collection of what the bible says about Bible Verses About Bearing Fruit or bible verses about fruit.