In this post, we will be looking at motivational bible verses about not giving up in life, scriptures about not giving up, bible verse on never giving up. Do not give up on whatever you may be waiting on God for. There are times in life when you feel like giving up or want to give up on everything. We get frustrated and down when things we wish for don’t come our way or materialize.
Friends, when you are faced with uncertainty, or you feel like giving up on your relationship or giving up on your marriage and not sure what next to do, I encourage you to turn to God. The word of God is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path. When we turn to Him, our heavenly father will show us a way out through the Holy Spirit.
Follow us for more encouraging bible verses:
What does the Bible say when you feel like giving up?
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. – Galatians 6:9
Bible Verses about Not Giving Up on Marriage
Ephesians 4:32 – Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you. Proverbs 10:12 – Hatred stirs up strife, but love covers all offenses.
Bible Verses about Not Giving Up on Your Dreams
You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you. Trust in the LORD forever, for the LORD GOD is an everlasting rock. – Isaiah 26:3-4
Bible Verses about Never Giving Up on Life
Lamentations 3:25-26, The LORD is good to those who depend on him, to those who search for him. So it is good to wait quietly for salvation from the LORD. Philippians 4:12-13 – I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do all this through him who gives me strength.
Bible Verses About Not Giving Up
1. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. – 2 Timothy 4:7
2. Though he may stumble, he will not fall, for the LORD upholds him with his hand – Psalm 37:24
3. Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. – Matthew 11:28
4. Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one receives the prize? So run that you may obtain it. – 1 Corinthians 9:24
5. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. – Isaiah 40:29-31
6. Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. – Galatians 6:9
7. Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him. – James 1:12
8. I can do all this through him who gives me strength. – Philippians 4:13
9. No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it. – Hebrews 12:11
10. Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving. – Colossians 3:23-24
Scriptures About not Giving Up
11. Jesus looked at them and said, With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible. – Matthew 19:26
12. For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. – Jeremiah 29:11
13. Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go. – Joshua 1:9
14. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. – Isaiah 41:10
15. Being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. – Philippians 1:6
16. For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline. – 2 Timothy 1:7
17. Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong. – 1 Corinthians 16:13
18. Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. – Ephesians 6:10
19. And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint; – Luke 18:1
20. The Lord is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts, and I am helped; my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to him.. – Psalm 28:7
Bible Verse on Never Giving up
21. By faith Moses, when he had grown up, refused to be known as the son of Pharaoh’s daughter. – Hebrews 11:24
22. But he said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. – 2 Corinthians 12:9
23. Then Peter came up and said to him, Lord, how often will my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? As many as seven times? Jesus said to him, I do not say to you seven times, but seventy times seven. – Matthew 18:21
24. For though the righteous fall seven times, they rise again. – Proverbs 24:16
25. Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God. Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love. – 1 John 4:7
26. No one who hopes in you will ever be put to shame. – Psalm 25:3
27. And may you have the power to understand, as all God’s people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love is. May you experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully. Then you will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God. – Ephesians 3:18-19
28. Let us think of ways to motivate one another to acts of love and good works. – Hebrews 10:24
29. Therefore we do not lose heart. We fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. – 2 Corinthians 4:16-18
30. Always be joyful. Never stop praying. Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus. – 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
We hope you have been blessed by our collection of motivational bible verses about not giving up in life, scriptures about not giving up, bible verse on never giving up, inspiring and useful. Don’t forget to share this with others that may need this read this as well.