In this post, we will be looking at some bible verses about spreading the gospel of God to the ends of the earth. We all have a purpose on earth and it is to do the will of the father. We all have a role to play as Christians in spreading the gospel of Christ to every soul on earth.
My son, do not forget my teaching, but keep my commands in your heart, for they will prolong your life many years and bring you peace and prosperity – Proverbs 3:1-2.
Bible Verses About Spreading The Gospel
1. But he said to them, I must preach the good news of the kingdom of God to the other towns as well; for I was sent for this purpose. – Luke 4:43
2. In the first book, O Theophilus, I have dealt with all that Jesus began to do and teach. – Acts 1:1
3. In the same way, the Lord commanded that those who proclaim the gospel should get their living by the gospel. – 1 Corinthians 9:14
4. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. – John 3:16
5. But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth. – Acts 1:8
6. Preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, and exhort, with complete patience and teaching. – 2 Timothy 4:2
7. And proclaim as you go, saying, ‘The kingdom of heaven is at hand.’ – Matthew 10:7
8. If you love me, you will keep my commandments. – John 14:15
9. For since, in the wisdom of God, the world did not know God through wisdom, it pleased God through the folly of what we preach to save those who believe. – 1 Corinthians 1:21
10. For if I preach the gospel, that gives me no ground for boasting. For necessity is laid upon me. Woe to me if I do not preach the gospel! – 1 Corinthians 9:16
Bible Verses That Talks About Spreading The Gospel
11. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. – Matthew 28:19
12. I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship. – Romans 12:1
13. For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek. – Romans 1:16
14. You shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the Lord your God and there is none else. And my people shall never again be put to shame. – Joel 2:27
15. From that time Jesus began to preach, saying, Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand. – Matthew 4:17
16. Now I would remind you, brothers, of the gospel I preached to you, which you received, in which you stand. – 1 Corinthians 15:1
17. And he said to them, Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation. – Mark 16:15
18. Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse lepers, cast out demons. You received without paying; give without pay. – Matthew 10:8
19. What good is it, my brothers, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can that faith save him? – James 2:14
20. But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you. – Matthew 6:33
What Does the Bible Say About Spreading The Gospel?
21. And he commanded us to preach to the people and to testify that he is the one appointed by God to be judge of the living and the dead. – Acts 10:42
22. For everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved. – Romans 10:13
23. And this gospel of the kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come. – Matthew 24:14
24. So I am eager to preach the gospel to you also who are in Rome. – Romans 1:15
25. And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel. – Mark 1:15
26. For in Christ Jesus you are all sons of God, through faith. – Galatians 3:26
27. And those who are wise shall shine like the brightness of the sky above; and those who turn many to righteousness, like the stars forever and ever. – Daniel 12:3
28. And Peter said to them, Repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. – Acts 2:38
29. What I tell you in the dark, say in the light, and what you hear whispered, proclaim on the housetops. – Matthew 10:27
30. And he went throughout all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues and proclaiming the gospel of the kingdom and healing every disease and every affliction among the people. – Matthew 4:23
FAQ About The Bible
Why we need to spread the gospel?
As Christians, we aim to tell the whole world about Jesus, who He is, and why everyone needs to accept Him as their savior and Lord. God’s desire is for every soul to enter His kingdom, but they must first accept Jesus Christ and believe in Him. Then they must obey all the commandments God has given to man.
The spreading of the gospel is not a criterion for entering into the kingdom of God, but it does come with rewards when you get to Heaven. Remember that we are disciples of Christ and Christ commissioned His disciples to spread the gospel to all the nations of the world, which is the Great Commission.
Does the Bible say not to judge others?
Yes, we are not to judge others for if we do, we will be judged with same measure. Matthew 7:1-2 says “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.”
We hope that you have been blessed by our collection of bible verses about spreading the gospel. Don’t forget to share this with your friends and family.