In this post, we will be taking a look at some of the bible verses about spring and new life, and what the bible says about springtime. God created the seasons and each plays a significant role in the human life.
The spring season is the time the weather becomes warmer, flowers bloom and the landscapes are transformed to a beautiful scenery. As Christians, every day and season is a time of reflection and renewal of minds, but this season also reminds of the death and resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Follow us for more motivating bible verses:
Does the Bible talk about seasons?
The following bible verses references what the bible says about seasons:
- Genesis 8:22 – As long as the earth endures, seedtime and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, day and night will never cease.
- Daniel 2:21 – He changes times and seasons;
Bible Verses About Spring and New Life
1. Then I will send rain on your land in its season, both autumn and spring rains, so that you may gather in your grain, new wine and olive oil. – Deuteronomy 11:14
2. Let my teaching fall like rain and my words descend like dew, like showers on new grass, like abundant rain on tender plants. – Deuteronomy 32:2
3. Let us acknowledge the Lord; let us press on to acknowledge him. As surely as the sun rises, he will appear; he will come to us like the winter rains, like the spring rains that water the earth. – Hosea 6:3
4. The desert and the parched land will be glad; the wilderness will rejoice and blossom. Like the crocus, it will burst into bloom; it will rejoice greatly and shout for joy. – Isaiah 35:1
5. They will spring up like grass in a meadow, like poplar trees by flowing streams. – Isaiah 44:4
6. Be patient, then, brothers and sisters, until the Lord’s coming. See how the farmer waits for the land to yield its valuable crop, patiently waiting for the autumn and spring rains. – James 5:7
7. They waited for me as for showers and drank in my words as the spring rain. – Job 29:23
8. Be glad, people of Zion, rejoice in the Lord your God, for he has given you the autumn rains because he is faithful. He sends you abundant showers, both autumn and spring rains, as before. – Joel 2:23
9. When a king’s face brightens, it means life; his favor is like a rain cloud in spring. – Proverbs 16:15
10. That person is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither; whatever they do prospers. – Psalm 1:3
11. He makes springs pour water into the ravines; it flows between the mountains. – Psalm 104:10
12. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities; his eternal power and divine nature; have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse. – Romans 1:20
13. Ask the Lord for rain in the springtime; it is the Lord who sends the thunderstorms. He gives showers of rain to all people, and plants of the field to everyone. – Zechariah 10:1
14. And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. – Matthew 6:28-29
15. See! The winter is past; the rains are over and gone. Flowers appear on the earth; the season of singing has come, the cooing of doves is heard in our land. The fig tree forms its early fruit; the blossoming vines spread their fragrance. Arise, come, my darling; my beautiful one, come with me. – Song of Songs 2:11-13
16. As Jesus looked up, he saw the rich putting their gifts into the temple treasury. He also saw a poor widow put in two very small copper coins. Truly I tell you, he said, this poor widow has put in more than all the others. All these people gave their gifts out of their wealth; but she out of her poverty put in all she had to live on. – Luke 21:1-4
17. But now listen, Jacob, my servant, Israel, whom I have chosen. This is what the Lord says; he who made you, who formed you in the womb, and who will help you: Do not be afraid, Jacob, my servant, Jeshurun, whom I have chosen. For I will pour water on the thirsty land, and streams on the dry ground; I will pour out my Spirit on your offspring, and my blessing on your descendants. They will spring up like grass in a meadow, like poplar trees by flowing streams. – Isaiah 44:1-4
18. For as the soil makes the sprout come up and a garden causes seeds to grow, so the Sovereign Lord will make righteousness and praise spring up before all nations. – Isaiah 61:11
19. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland. – Isaiah 43:19
20. And God said, Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night. And let them be for signs and for seasons, and for days and years. – Genesis 1:14
I hope you have been blessed by these bible verses about spring and new life. Don’t forget to share this post with friends and family.