In order to cook Chinese rice, you must have all the ingredients needed cut and cooked. All needed ingredients are cooked quickly, over high heat. For best taste, you might consider cooking the Chinese rice in a wok, but you are free to also use a regular deep frying pan.
It is also important to use a type of fat to coat the ingredients. In restaurants, most chefs generally use pork lard to add more flavor to the recipe. However, if you prefer a healthier option, you can use olive oil or any other vegetable oil.
Heat the pan or wok to the maximum, put the fat or oil and heat each ingredient separately for 3 to 4 minutes. Do not overcook the vegetables, so that they do not soften more than you should.
- 2 eggs made from omelette
- 1 handful of beans pods
- Freshly chopped ginger
- 2 or 3 chopped onions
- 1 chopped celery stalk
- 1 green pepper cut into cubes
- 1 cup fresh shelled shrimp
- 2 cups of boiled white rice
- ½ cup of frozen vegetables: carrots, corn and peas
- Vegetable oil , salt, pepper, soy sauce (to taste)
How to prepare Chinese rice recipe with shrimp
- In a hot wok or pan, put a little oil. Gently warm the ginger and set it aside.
- Heat shrimps for about two minutes (or until they change to golden color) and set aside.
- Roast all vegetables for about four minutes.
- Then mix the soy sauce, ginger as well as the boiled white rice together.
- Add both the prepared shrimp and omelette together.
- Mix well and stir until you get the perfect finishing.
- Then serve the dish hot.