Forum

The recipegym.com forum page is your one stop place for all daily devotional messages, discussions surrounding frequently asked christian questions. Join our forum today and ask any faith question and learn more on the word of God.

God knows and loves...

Notifications
Clear all

God knows and loves us before we were born

Forum | faith fitness food
Admin
Topic starter
(@admin)

The Bible teaches that our Heavenly Father knows and loves each one of us before birth, and that He has a plan for each of us. Below are few bible scriptures that talks about God knowing us long before we existed on earth:

For you created me in my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was in that secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. - Psalm 139:13-16

The word of the LORD came to me saying, "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart." - Jeremiah 1:4-5a

Before I was born the LORD called me. And now the LORD says, he who formed me to be his servant. - Isaiah 49:1b

Topic Tags

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved

Share: