Forum

The recipegym.com forum page is your one stop place for all daily devotional messages, discussions surrounding frequently asked christian questions. Join our forum today and ask any faith question and learn more on the word of God.

Notifications
Clear all

Prayer Against Evil

Forum | faith fitness food
Admin
Topic starter
(@admin)

Dear Lord, we live in times where evil is openly spreading all over the nations. Many are been persecuted for the gospel. We all have seen what evil did in iraq and what happened to the many innocent women and children and men. The nation of America is been plagued with mass shootings and the innocent becomes the victim. We see what is going on in the country of Myanmar, northern part of Nigeria and many other places unknown to us.

Lord, I ask that you protect us from all these evil and do not let the plans of satan come near me or any of my household. Protect your children in all the nations of the earth and let your wrath come upon the evil one's.

Please send your Archangel to guide and protect us in our going out and coming in.

Your word says in Psalm 138

Though I walk in the midst of trouble, you preserve my life; you stretch out your hand against the wrath of my enemies, and your right hand delivers me.

Lord, just as you have promised above, so shall it be for me, my household and all my loved once in Jesus' name - Amen.

Topic Tags

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved

Share: