A collection of over 25 daily morning prayer quotes you need for yourself, for someone special or prayer quotes for friends and family. If you are looking for special prayer quotes to send to a friend, then check out our list of selected prayer warrior quotes that would inspire someone you love or someone you care for.
My favorite quote for today is – “When you are afraid, Pray. When you are sad, Pray. When you are down, Pray. When you are helpless, Pray. Simply put your trust in Him.“
Daily Morning Prayer Quotes
1. Send me your light and your faithful care, let them lead me; let them bring me to your holy mountain, to the place where you dwell. – Psalm 43:3
Prayer: Dear God, I ask that you teach me the things that are important and take away things that aren’t important in my life. Teach me what is true and what is false. Remove any obstacles that keep me away from you, and grant me peace at all times. Amen.
2. The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. Psalm 19:1
Prayer: Lord, I pray that my life is kept in tune with the most awe-inspiring heavenly melodies, that wherever I may be, there may be no discords in the songs of my soul. Amen.
3. Surely God does not reject one who is blameless or strengthen the hands of evildoers. He will yet fill your mouth with laughter and your lips with shouts of joy. – Job 8:20-21
Prayer: Lord, I pray that You calm my soul so I may have peace and not grieve. I pray that if I am perplexed or worried today, I may receive power from You to control myself and wait in thy strength. Amen.
4. Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him. – James 1:12
Prayer: Lord, I pray that you help me be steadfast no matter the trials I may be facing. May my strength come from You to endure just for a night because I know that my joy will come in the morning. Amen.
5. For we are co-workers in God’s service; you are God’s field, God’s building. – 1 Corinthians 3:9
Prayer: Dear Lord, I have come before You today, so you may reveal what you have planned for me to do today. Father, help me to make the right choices and not make any costly mistakes. Feel me with the desire to work and the confidence needed to carry on my work. Amen.
6. He brought me out into a spacious place; he rescued me because he delighted in me. – Psalm 18:19
Prayer: Lord, if for any reason I am discouraged today, please strengthen my faith and take away every spirit of disappointment. May I not weary of waiting for thee, but trust in You the more. Amen.
7. You have given me your shield of victory. Your right hand supports me; your help has made me great. – Psalm 18:35
Prayer: Dear Lord, I thank you for the victory you have given to me and my loved ones. Thank you for making us see this day, and may you continue to guide us throughout the week. Amen.
Inspiring Daily Morning Prayer Bible Verses
8. For in the day of trouble he will keep me safe in his dwelling; he will hide me in the shelter of his sacred tent and set me high upon a rock. – Psalm 27:5
9. Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever. – Psalm 23:6
10. You will forget your misery; it will be like water flowing away. – Job 11:16
11. Life will be brighter than noonday, and darkness will become like morning. Job 11:17
12. Your bars shall be iron and bronze, and as your days, so shall your strength be. – Deuteronomy 33:25
13. However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me; the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace. – Acts 20:24
14. Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong. – 1 Corinthians 16:13
15. Teach me your way, Lord, that I may rely on your faithfulness; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name. – Psalm 86:11
16. You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and hills will burst into song before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands. – Isaiah 55:12
17. He who goes out weeping, bearing the seed for sowing, shall come home with shouts of joy, bringing his sheaves with him. – Psalm 126:6
18. No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. – Romans 8:37
19. You guide me with your counsel, and afterward you will take me into glory. – Psalm 73:24
20. Give careful thought to the paths for your feet and be steadfast in all your ways. – Proverbs 4:26
Motivating Morning Prayers
21. Heavenly Father, help me to value my thoughts, words, and deeds. If at the close of the day, there may be one who has been wounded by my injustice, may I be willing to make quick atonement. May I avoid the ways and words that hurt; and not only wish rightly and work rightly, but speak to enrich others with tenderness. Amen.
22. Lord God, help me to realize the importance of individual life. As I would care for my own, help me to do same for others; and may I not criticize, but help all who are trying to make the world better. Amen.
23. Lord, help me to see my mistakes, and bring me to the realization of my life. Help me not to waste the time you have given to me for ungodly things, but use it to do your will. Amen.
24. Lord God, give me the desire to be persistent in service, while I have health and strength. May I experience the sweetness that comes in doing the thing that I ought to have done, as well as that in which I took the most pleasure. Help me to so live that my days may be useful, and be recalled with bright and happy recollections. Amen.
25. My Father, may I ever be kept in remembrance of my virtue, and may I be sensitive to its strength. As I go on my way, keep me within control of the impetuous desires of my nature, and in call of the duties and obligations of my daily life. Amen.