Funny Christian Memes, Funny Christian Quotes, Funny Christian Jokes, Funny Christian Humors, Funny Christian Sayings that will make you laugh. Sometimes in life, we need a bit of laugh to keep us going and help us let go of heavy thoughts. So I did a bit of exploring on the internet to find some amazing funny christian memes that will make you laugh and lighten up your day.
Below are 15 of our favorite funny christian memes we hope will give you a little of smile and let go of challenges you might be facing now or going through.
Funny Christian Memes
1. When everyone ridiculed Noah for building the ark and then they all felt the first raindrop. People in the days of Noah were warned of the coming flood but they listened not. Now God is warning us of His coming and yet many will refuse to listen until its too late. I pray its never too late for any of you reading this – Amen
2. The roman soldier guarding Jesus tomb was like “yeah… He His gone”. Jesus said – “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me will live, even though he dies.” Not even death could hold Christ captive.
3. How you look when trying to hide sin from God. God knows every hidden secret sins we may have committed throughout our life. The good news is God is always willing to forgive us of our sins when we confess them before Him. Proverbs 28:13 “If you hide your sins, you will not succeed. If you confess and reject them, you will receive mercy.”
4. I don’t know who you are, but I will find you… and I will preach to you. Ephesians 2:10 – “For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do”
5. So I was like, “I’m the son of God” and they were like, “No Way”. And I was like, “Yahweh”. During the time of Christ, not even His brothers believed that He was the son of God. Even when Christ turned water into wine, Preached to the religious leaders at the temple at the age of 12, healed the man on the Sabbath day at the pool of Bethesda, Fed 5000 people with 5 loaves of bread and 2 fish, and even walked on water. So will His seconding be and still many will not believe Him.
Funny Christian Humor
6. Sir, why do you have a child’s ticket? Because I am a child of God. As a child of God, we must always strive to do the right thing in life and not use our relationship with God as an excuse.
7. Sometimes we just miss the point. As Christians, we forget the promise Christ promised us before He left this world. John 14:12-14 – “Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.”
8. So today at church a guy in a suit tried to drown me and I kid you not, my family just stood there talking pictures. Romans 6:4-5 – “We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life. For if we have been united with him in a death like his, we will certainly also be united with him in a resurrection like his.”
9. Trying to fix my life without the help of God. God is the architect of our life, He knows everything that concerns us and what we need when in need of help. He promised to take care of everything so let God take care of all your situation.
10. When you already started eating and someone says “Lets pray”. It is important for every Christian to thank God for providing our daily bread before we eat. This is an acknowledgement that all things comes from Him
(Ephesians 5:20; Romans 11:36)
Funny Christian Sayings
11. Remember, we don’t worship the Lord on Sundays only! We worship Him everyday. Acts 2:46 – “Every day they continued to meet together in the temple courts. They broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts”. So God expects us to worship Him daily and not wait till Sunday to worship Him.Our heart is God’s dwelling place hence He His always with us.
12. When the preacher says they are about to finish, and then they preach for 30 more minutes. I must say, in my early years as a child, I used to act this way in Church and at this time you loose focus on whats been preached. As I grew up, I learned to understand that sometimes a true servant of God may take longer than anticipated depending on what further message God is passing onto him to let His people know.
13. All God has done for you and you still complaining? I can assure you that there are Christians today who are never satisfied with what God has done for them. In fact we forget that being alive alone is more than enough for us. He said – “He will supply all our NEEDS according to His riches in glory”, God never said He will supply all our WANTS.
14. Be ready! The end is on September 23rd”. Good grief! what part of “No man knows the day nor the hour” don’t you understand? Matthew 24:36 – “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father”. Do not let any preacher deceive you about the possible date and time of the coming of the Lord. As its written, no one knows the end not even Jesus Christ the son of God. So make sure you are prepared to receive Christ every time.
15. If ya’ ain’t got Jesus then ya ain’t got nuttin, buddy! Without Christ, we are nothing, and can do nothing, without Him. John 15: 5 – “I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing”.
- 60 Quotes about Heaven
- 50 Powerful Faith Quotes
- 30 Easter Bible Verses
- 40 Inspirational Quotes about Life
Sign up and don't miss any of our weekly emails on weight loss tips, healthy recipes, and spiritual / motivational quotes to help you grow in Christ.