In this post, we will be looking at over 20 God will make a way bible verses that will bring you rest of mind and assurance that our God lives and He is able to do all things.
For some of the older generations who are familiar with one of the greatest gospel writer and singer – Don Moen, he released a song that references this lyrics which become a house-hold music. Below is part of the lyrics of the song:
God will make a way where there seems to be no way. He works in ways we cannot see, He will make a way for me; He will be my guide, hold me closely to His side, with love and strength for each new day, He will make a way, He will make a way.Credit: Don Moen
No matter the situation you may be facing right now, be rest assured that our father in Heaven will come to your rescue and He will open new doors for you just has He had promised.
God is Able
I know that the God I serve is able to do just what He says He will do. This is referenced in Ephesians 3:20 (ESV) – “Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us.”
You may be sitting and wondering how you are going to make it through the day. If you have Jesus in your life, you have all you need and even more! He will make a way for you and He will take your hand and rescue you from going under. Don’t lose hope because Jesus is just a cry or a prayer away. Trust Him always for He’s got you and I know from my heart that you are going to make it.
God Will Make a Way Bible Verses
1. I am the LORD, who opened a way through the waters, making a dry path through the sea. – Isaiah 43:16
2. I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths I will guide them; I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth. These are the things I will do; I will not forsake them. – Isaiah 42:16
3. Every valley shall be filled in, every mountain and hill made low. The crooked roads shall become straight, the rough ways smooth. – Luke 3:5
4. For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light, – Ephesians 5:8
5. Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, for God has said: “Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you. – Hebrews 13:5
6. The path of the righteous is level; You clear a straight path for the upright. – Isaiah 26:7
7. On that day the deaf will hear the words of the scroll, and out of the deep darkness the eyes of the blind will see. – Isaiah 29:18
8. And whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear this command behind you: “This is the way. Walk in it. – Isaiah 30:21
9. Every valley shall be lifted up, and every mountain and hill made low; the uneven ground will become smooth, and the rugged land a plain. – Isaiah 40:4
10. The poor and needy seek water, but there is none; their tongues are parched with thirst. I, the LORD, will answer them; I, the God of Israel, will not forsake them. – Isaiah 41:17
11. For you will not leave in a hurry nor flee in haste, for the LORD goes before you, and the God of Israel is your rear guard. – Isaiah 52:12
12. and if you give yourself to the hungry and satisfy the afflicted soul, then your light will go forth in the darkness, and your night will be like noonday. – Isaiah 58:10
13. In your unfailing love you will lead the people you have redeemed. In your strength you will guide them to your holy dwelling. – Exodus 15:13
14. For this God is our God for ever and ever; he will be our guide even to the end. – Psalm 48:14
15. Moses answered the people, Do not be afraid. Stand firm and you will see the deliverance the Lord will bring you today. The Egyptians you see today you will never see again. – Exodus 14:13
16. You will not have to fight this battle. Take up your positions; stand firm and see the deliverance the Lord will give you, Judah and Jerusalem. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. Go out to face them tomorrow, and the Lord will be with you. – 2 Chronicles 20:17
17. I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: – Isaiah 45:2
18. Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert. – Isaiah 43:19
19. Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. – Isaiah 41:10
20. For I, the Lord your God, hold your right hand; it is I who say to you, Fear not, I am the one who helps you. – Isaiah 41:13
Frequently Asked Bible Questions
What is the Will of God for my Life?
God’s will for your life is for you to prosper, to be like Him, to make it into His Kingdom, to live a fulfilled life. Jeremiah 29:11 – For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
What are the promises of God?
These are some of the promises of God to you:
1. I will strengthen you
2. I will never leave nor forsake you
3. I will prosper you
4. I will bless the works of your hand
5. I will fight for you
6. I will heal you
7. I will answer you in your time of need
8. I will always love you
9. I will give you peace
10. I will defend you
We hope that you have been blessed by our collection of God will make a way bible verses.