In this post, we will be looking at a collection of over 50 Monday Morning Quotes that will help guide you through tough times life may present you. These inspiring Monday morning quotes are meant to help you make the right decisions for your life, help you grow spiritually, develop a close relationship with God and leave a Christ like life away from sinful acts or habits.
I pray that these inspirational christian Monday morning quotes uplifts and empower you in reaching your desired goals in life through Christ.
Follow us for more inspiring weekly morning bible quotes
Monday Morning Quotes
1. Start this week with a grateful heart.
2. Friends either inspire you or drain you. Pick the right friends this week.
3. Don’t forget to start your week with prayer.
4. Sometimes God puts us in places alone, because He needs you to realize you do not need anybody but Him.
5. Prayer is better than sleep.
6. Believe in God and you will be unstoppable.
7. Wake up and thank God for another week ahead.
8. Though today you may fall, but tomorrow you will rise above all failures.
9. Start the week with a positive mindset and you will have a fruitful week.
10. God didn’t remove the Red Sea, He parted it. Sometimes God doesn’t remove your problems, He makes a way through them.
11. Fall in love with God first and He will put the right person in your life.
12. Sister, stay strong and give it to God. One prayer can change it all.
13. If you want a relationship that lasts, make sure God is in it.
14. Lord, I trust your plan for my life. Thank you for always taking care of me.
15. When you begin to realise the mercy, wisdom, and love of God, so many worries are lifted. You begin on a path of trust.
16. If you light a lamp for someone, it will also brighten your path.
17. This times are hard but they will pass.
18. If you want righteous children, become a righteous parent.
19. There is so much to be thankful to God for.
20. When life is confusing, run to God.
21. Everything will come to you at the right moement. Be patient.
22. May God return your kindness.
23. Give to the one who denied you.
24. May the Lord increase you in knowledgethis week.
25. My success is only by God’s grace.
26. Pray to God and be confidence of a response.
27. When life is just too much, run to God.
28. A smile is a great beautifier. Its natural and free. Why not smile at someone this week.
29. Sin destroys the heart. The same way poison destroys the body.
30. Train your mind to see God in every situation.
31. Talk about your blessings more than you talk about your burdens.
32. If people choose to be rude, just smile and hold your ground. Don’t retaliate.
33. When you find God, favour finds you.
34. Make things easy for people, not difficult.
35. Be honest, be real, and tell the truth.
36. When life is tough, run to God.
37. When you pray and ask God for things to change in your life, maybe His answer is by changing you first.
38. The best inheritance you can leave a child is to teach them to love Jesus.
39. Thank you Lord for my family, my friends, my health, my strength and my life.
40. When life puts you in tough situations, don’t say “why me”, say “try me”.
41. Big ideas have small beginning.
42. Whatever difficult road you might be facing, be rest assured that God will lead to a beautiful destination.
43. Give thanks to God for every small victory.
44. When life is good, run to God.
45. Act more, complain less.
46. God will supprise you with success. All you need to do is trust in Him.
47. Making mistakes is better than faking perfections.
48. Miracles happen everyday. Never stop believing.
49. Wharever is worrying you right now, forget about it and focus on God.
50. When the truth shines from your heart, everything that is dark will become light.
51. Remove yourself from everyting negative.
52. Be yourself, for you are blessed in your very own way.