In this post, we will be looking at a collection of over 50 Sunday Morning Quotes that will help guide you through complex situations life may present you. They can help you make decisions consistent with God’s Will for your life. These inspiring Sunday morning quotes are meant to help you grow spiritually, as well as strengthen your relationship with God.
I pray that you will find these inspirational christian quotes uplifting and empowering.
Follow us for more inspiring weekly morning bible quotes
Sunday Morning Quotes
1. Start the day by handing everything over to God.
2. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. – Isaiah 40:29
3. Things change, people change, friends change, places change, economies change, careers change, but God will never change. – Amen.
4. I am disciplined. Christ in me is stronger than the wrong desires in me.
5. May the Lord direct your hearts into God’s love and Christ’s perseverance. – 2 Thessalonians 3:5
6. Plan ahead. It wasn’t raining when Noah built the ark.
7. Lord, this world needs your touch and healing. I trust you fully.
8. Do not quench the Spirit. – 1 Thessalonians 5:19
9. Do not be afraid for I am with you. – Isaiah 43:5
10. God is my first priority.
11. One day you and I will see Jesus. Are you ready to see Him?
12. If Jesus sets you free, you are free indeed.
13. In Jesus name, every chain in your life shall be broken.
14. Put on the whole armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. – Ephesians 6:11
15. All to Jesus, I surrender.
16. Our world needs Jesus.
17. God will stand by you and strengthen you today.
18. Your prayers have been answered.
19. You are divinely protected.
20. Fall in love with God first, and He will guide you into the right relationship at the right time.
21. I declare today that God will not pass you by.
22. God will bless your later days more than your beginning.
23. I do not understand so many things God, but I will leave everything in Your hands. You will lead me on the best path.I do not understand so many things God, but I will leave everything in Your hands. You will lead me on the best path.
24. Lord, thank you for not leaving me alone.
25. I will never walk alone. I have Jesus.
26. How can I repay the Lord for all He has done for me?
27. If you are not busy, type “Lord I need you”.
28. My prayer for you: May God promote you like Joseph, intervene for you like Esther, protect you like Daniel, and use you like Paul.
29. Whoever pursues righteousness and love finds life, prosperity and honor. – Proverbs 21:21
30. Fill your mind with God’s word and you will have no room for satan’s lies
31. And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast. – 1 Peter 5:10
32. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. – Matthew 6:34
33. Anxiety weighs down the heart, but a kind word cheers it up. – Proverbs 12:25
34. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by openly declaring your faith that you are saved. – Romans 10:10
35. God, please reveal to me the desires that are leading me into temptation. Help me to see how these desires are misplaced, and teach me how to reorient my life so that it reflects Jesus’ heart. Amen.
36. And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, – Hebrews 10:24
37. Father, forgive me for letting the things of this world consume my thoughts. Help me to put these thoughts out of my mind. And help me to fill my mind with thoughts that please You. Amen.
38. Keep your focus on God.
39. More of Christ, less of me.
40. When you start worrying, Pray.
41. When you don’t know what to do in a situation, just pray and God will give you the answer.
42. Pray not only because you need something, but because you have a lot to be thankful for.
43. Choose to focus on God and not on your circumstances.
44. Gods promises are true.
45. Let it go, give it to God, and prepare to receive something greater.
46. Whe all else fails, God does not fail.
47. Lord, please help me to be a blessing to others. Please use me to refresh and encourage those I come into contact with. Amen.
48. When David faced Goliath, he never talked about how dangerous Goliath was, rather he talked about how great God is. Don’t talk fear. Talk faith.
49. Whenever you feel too weak, too insecure, too inadequate, remember that God loves to reveal his strength in moments like these.
50. Do not be misled: Bad company corrupts good character. – 1 Corinthians 15:33
51. Love like Jesus loves.
52. You can’t get today back, so don’t waste it.