In this post, we will be collating over 50 Wednesday morning quotes that will uplift your spirit during touch times, difficult week, and help you overcome challenges you may be facing now.
Don’t forget to share these amazing collection of Wednesday morning quotes to all your friends and family members as well.
Other motivational and inspiring quotes
- 50+ Tuesday Morning Quotes
- 30 Inspiring Christian Aesthetic Wallpaper Ideas
- 60 Strong Inspirational Quotes For Women
Wednesday Morning Quotes
1. Have faith and believe that God will do great things in your life.
2. What looks impossible for you today, will be made made possible.
3. Even though I walk through the valley of shadow of death, I will fear no evil for God is with me.
4. You shall be like a tree planted by the waters.
5. Today will be a great day because God made this day.
6. Girl, you already have what it takes. Walk with confidence and know that God is always by your side.
7. Lord, please calm my heart and take away my anxiety.
8. Keep on going. God will give you the strength you need.
9. God is fighting your battles, arranging things in your favor, and making a way even when you do not see it.
10. God loves you and He has not forgotten you. You have a reason to smile.
11. Don’t be discouraged. Have faith and trust God. He will not fail you.
12. Lord, give me the strength I need to face this challenge. Be my guide, Lord.
13. God will answer you when you least expected it. Be patient.
14. God is making a way for you right now. Heaven has heard your prayers. Stand back and watch God work on your behalf. He has you covered.
15. God will give you the desires of your heart. Put Him first.
16. Lord, hear my prayers and let your will be done.
17. The Lord will answer you today.
18. God will give you clearity and direction today.
19. None of your prayers will be in vain.
20. Your battles belongs to God. He is fighting for you.
21. You shall be like a tree planted by the waters.
22. I love God and I am proud to say it!
23. Thank God for keeping you safe through the night.
24. Your faith in God will be rewarded.
25. God hears you; God sees you; God knows you; God watches over you.
26. God’s glory is about to shine on you.
27. Jesus changed my life. He can change yours too.
28. God be merciful to us and bless us.
29. Fear will rise but use your faith to cast it down.
30. Amazing things happen when you put God first.
31. Don’t give up! God has a plan for you.
32. The next thing God does for you and your family will be big and mind blowing. Healing, Blessings, Miracles, and favor are headed to your house. Claim it and receive them by faith.
33. God is watching over you and your family.
34. Humble yourself. God will exalt you in due time.
35. Christ came so you might have life, and have it abundantly.
36. Nothing will take your hallelujah.
37. No destructive plague will come near you or your household.
38. Never forget what Christ did for you on the cross.
39. God will send you help from Heaven.
40. God will never abandon you in your struggles. He will carry you through them.
41. In the days of distress, the Lord will protect you.
42. Your commitment with God will be unbroken.
43. No matter what is going on in your life, thank God for the privilage to see this day.
44. During good times, pray. During bad times, pray.
45. Lord, please never let me forget every prayer you have answered and every blessing you have given me.
46. When God is for you, no one can be against you.
47. Gods love will never fail you.
48. Blessed is the woman who learns to wait as she prays and never loses her patience, for God’s time is the best time.
49. Tonight, things may be stressful. You may feel like everything is wrong and you can’t get out. Just know, peace is found in Jesus. He cares.
50. Girl remember: you are of God, from God, and loved by God more than you know.
51. All your fears will be turned to an opportunity. Trust God.
52. Beautiful things happen when God says “It’s time”. So get ready.