In this post, we will be collating over 50 Wednesday morning quotes, Wednesday Morning Blessings Images that will uplift your spirit during touch times, difficult week, and help you overcome challenges you may be facing now.
Don’t forget to share these amazing collection of Wednesday morning quotes to all your friends and family members as well.
Follow us for more motivational and inspiring quotes
- Tuesday Morning Quotes
- Thursday Morning Quotes
- Inspiring Christian Aesthetic Wallpaper Ideas
- Strong Inspirational Quotes For Women
Wednesday Morning Quotes / Wednesday Morning Blessings Images
1. Have faith and believe that God will do great things in your life.
2. What looks impossible for you today, will be made made possible.
3. Even though I walk through the valley of shadow of death, I will fear no evil for God is with me.
4. You shall be like a tree planted by the waters.
5. Today will be a great day because God made this day.
6. Girl, you already have what it takes. Walk with confidence and know that God is always by your side.
7. Lord, please calm my heart and take away my anxiety.
8. Keep on going. God will give you the strength you need.
9. God is fighting your battles, arranging things in your favor, and making a way even when you do not see it.
10. God loves you and He has not forgotten you. You have a reason to smile.
11. Don’t be discouraged. Have faith and trust God. He will not fail you.
12. Lord, give me the strength I need to face this challenge. Be my guide, Lord.
13. God will answer you when you least expected it. Be patient.
14. God is making a way for you right now. Heaven has heard your prayers. Stand back and watch God work on your behalf. He has you covered.
15. God will give you the desires of your heart. Put Him first.
16. Lord, hear my prayers and let your will be done.
17. The Lord will answer you today.
18. God will give you clearity and direction today.
19. None of your prayers will be in vain.
20. Your battles belongs to God. He is fighting for you.
21. You shall be like a tree planted by the waters.
22. I love God and I am proud to say it!
23. Thank God for keeping you safe through the night.
24. Your faith in God will be rewarded.
25. God hears you; God sees you; God knows you; God watches over you.
26. God’s glory is about to shine on you.
27. Jesus changed my life. He can change yours too.
28. God be merciful to us and bless us.
29. Fear will rise but use your faith to cast it down.
30. Amazing things happen when you put God first.
31. Don’t give up! God has a plan for you.
32. The next thing God does for you and your family will be big and mind blowing. Healing, Blessings, Miracles, and favor are headed to your house. Claim it and receive them by faith.
33. God is watching over you and your family.
34. Humble yourself. God will exalt you in due time.
35. Christ came so you might have life, and have it abundantly.
36. Nothing will take your hallelujah.
37. No destructive plague will come near you or your household.
38. Never forget what Christ did for you on the cross.
39. God will send you help from Heaven.
40. God will never abandon you in your struggles. He will carry you through them.
41. In the days of distress, the Lord will protect you.
42. Your commitment with God will be unbroken.
43. No matter what is going on in your life, thank God for the privilage to see this day.
44. During good times, pray. During bad times, pray.
45. Lord, please never let me forget every prayer you have answered and every blessing you have given me.
46. When God is for you, no one can be against you.
47. Gods love will never fail you.
48. Blessed is the woman who learns to wait as she prays and never loses her patience, for God’s time is the best time.
49. Tonight, things may be stressful. You may feel like everything is wrong and you can’t get out. Just know, peace is found in Jesus. He cares.
50. Girl remember: you are of God, from God, and loved by God more than you know.
51. All your fears will be turned to an opportunity. Trust God.
52. Beautiful things happen when God says “It’s time”. So get ready.
53. You shall not die but live to declare the glory of God.
54. May the grace of God go with you all the days of your life.
55. No evil plans or schemes of the devil will come near you or your loved once.
56. Today, the Lord will create in you a clean heart.
57. Today, the Holy Spirit will teach you how to pray.
58. The Lord will assign His angels to guide you.
Wednesday Morning Blessings
May the Lord give you the necessary support to handle what you think is unmanageable today. Start a new life this Wednesday.
May the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the sweet fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with us all, now and evermore. Amen.
On this day, let us take a few moments to stop and thank God for all of the beauty that is in this world.
Good morning. Start where you are, use what you have, do what you can. Happy Wednesday.
On this lovely Wednesday, remember to take a deep breath and relax. Enjoy your family, your friends, and spend time reading your Bible. You’ll get more insight from God’s words.
Always keep your head up, because if it’s down you won’t be able to see the blessings that have been placed in your life.
May the grace of God be with you and fill you will peace and contentment.
Today is a perfect day to choose a new path in life, don’t be afraid of changes, they come when they are really needed. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
Today you will count your blessings, not your troubles.
Happy and blessed Wednesday. May you enjoy the blessings and favor of God today. Enjoy the beauty that this day brings.
It’s a beautiful Wednesday morning and a great opportunity to thank the Lord for reminding us of how blessed we are.
It’s a beautiful Wednesday morning and a great opportunity thank the lord for reminding us of how blessed we are.
Wednesday is a wonderful day to spend in the circle of your family and friends, make impressions for the whole week today.
A productive Wednesday is the Wednesday when you felt and learned something new. Have a marvelous Wednesday!
Good morning! Surround yourself with positive people, who’ll give you bright emotions and your Wednesday will be unforgettable!
May your Wednesday be blessed with love, joy, peace and happiness.
Today, whatever is good for your soul and pleasing to God, do that.
May you have a blessed day with much happiness and joy in your life.
Happy Wednesday! If you are happy today, share this joy with the Lord, if you are sad, find strength in God, and remember that He is always in your heart.
Sometimes we don’t realize the blessings we have until we no longer have them. Appreciate all the blessings in your life, take none for granted.
Start this Wednesday morning with a clean heart. No doubt, no tears, no fear, no worry. Thank God for his priceless gifts and miracles throughout the world.
Smile more than you cry, give more than you take and love more than you hate this Wednesday.
Wednesday is the perfect day to refuel your soul and to be grateful for each and every one of your blessings.
The Lord will make His face shine upon you this day.
Blessings are sent to you this day. You are in our thoughts when we pray.
Wednesday Morning Bible Verse Blessings
Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.
The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases. His mercies never come to an end. They are new every morning. Great is your faithfulness.
And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, if you obey the voice of the Lord your God.
Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul.
Those who sow in tears shall reap with shouts of joy! He who goes out weeping, bearing the seed for sowing, shall come home with shouts of joy, bringing his sheaves with him.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.
May he grant you your heart’s desire and fulfill all your plans!
2 Peter 1:3
His divine power has granted to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of him who called us to his own glory and excellence.
Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life.
The LORD bless thee, and keep thee: The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee and give thee peace.
He gives power to the weak and strength to the powerless.
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
It is good to proclaim your unfailing love in the morning, your faithfulness in the evening.
But as for you, you meant evil against me; but God meant it for good, in order to bring it about as it is this day, to save many people alive.
Wednesday Morning Prayers
Dear Lord, this is the day that you have made for me and my house hold. I will rejoice and be glad in it. Father, you deserve all the glory, honor and adoration for the gift of seeing yet another blessed and glorious Wednesday. Your steadfast love never ceases, Your mercies never come to an end for they are new every morning. Great his thy faithfulness. Thank you my Lord and King for giving us the grace to see wonderful day – In Jesus’ name. And the people of God shout a big AMEN!
Heavenly Father, I know on this day that you have a plan and purpose for my life. Lord, help me to stand strong and walk steadfastly in the ways that your Spirit lead me. Watch over me and my loved once, guide my mind and thoughts today that I may not fall astray in the midst of this week. Even as the week progresses, help me Lord to be focused on you and grant me the Spirit that will help me to commune with you all the days of my life. This I ask in Jesus’ name – Amen!
Lord, this is another wonderful day and a day of new beginning in my life. Speak to me Lord on what plans you have for me today and help me to work in accordance to your desires. Use me Lord to fulfill your plans and fill my lips with your words so I may win more souls into your Kingdom today. Let today be my day of testimonies and may your love never cease from my house. Amen!