In this post, we will be looking at over 30 what the bible says about family – Quotes About Family. By the will of God, the union between husband and wife is the very first makeup of the family.
In Genesis 2:15-25 and Genesis 3:1-21, we read about the story of the first family ever created by God.
In Genesis 1:27-29, God created man (male and female) in His image and He blessed them. He also command them to be fruitful and multiply and subdue the earth.
What The Bible Says About Family
That fruitfulness commandment by God is the reason for the families we have today. It’s very essential for all Christian families to be aware that the devil is against this order of God. It’s only through the knowledge and application of the word of God that we can overcome the plans of satan.
Follow us for more inspiring and encouraging bible verses in hard times.
Uplifting Bible Verses About Family
1. Abraham will surely become a great and powerful nation, and all nations on earth will be blessed through him. – Genesis 18:18
2. But if anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for members of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever. – 1 Timothy 5:8
3. For I have chosen him, so that he will direct his children and his household after him to keep the way of the LORD by doing what is right and just, so that the LORD will bring about for Abraham what he has promised him. – Genesis 18:19
4. But I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man, and the head of Christ is God. – 1 Corinthians 11:3
5. He must manage his own family well and see that his children obey him, and he must do so in a manner worthy of full respect. – 1 Timothy 3:4
Bible Verses About Being A Good Parent
6. Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger by the way you treat them. Rather, bring them up with the discipline and instruction that comes from the Lord. – Ephesians 6:4
7. Repeat them again and again to your children. Talk about them when you are at home and when you are on the road, when you are going to bed and when you are getting up. – Deuteronomy 6:7
8. Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it. – Proverbs 22:6
9. Your offspring shall be like the dust of the earth, and you shall spread abroad to the west and to the east and to the north and to the south, and in you and your offspring shall all the families of the earth be blessed. – Genesis 28:14
10. She gets up while it is still dark; she provides food for her family and portions for her servant girls. – Proverbs 31:15
Bible Verses About Children
11. A wise son brings joy to his father, but a foolish man despises his mother. – Proverbs 15:20
12. Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land the Lord, your God is giving you. – Exodus 20:12
13. Listen, my son, to your father’s instructions and do not forsake your mother’s teaching. – Proverbs 1:8
14. For God said, Honor your father and mother and anyone who curses his father or mother must be put to death. – Matthew 15:4
15. Children are a heritage from the Lord, offspring a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are children born in one’s youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their opponents in court. – Psalm 127:3-5
16. He took a little child whom he placed among them. Taking the child in his arms, he said to them, Whoever welcomes one of these little children in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me does not welcome me but the one who sent me. – Mark 9:36-37
Bible Verses About Fathers – Bible Verses About Husbands
17. However, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband. – Ephesians 5:33
18. The father of a righteous child has great joy; a man who fathers a wise son rejoices in him. – Proverbs 23:24
19. May your fountain be blessed, and may you rejoice in the wife of your youth. – Proverbs 5:18
20. Husbands, love your wives and do not be embittered against them. – Colossians 3:19
21. For this reason a man shall leave his father and his mother, and be joined to his wife; and they shall become one flesh. – Genesis 2:24
22. Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself up for her – Ephesians 5:25
23. Houses and wealth are inherited from parents, but a prudent wife is from the Lord. – Proverbs 19:14
24. Fathers, do not embitter your children, or they will become discouraged. – Colossians 3:21
25. The righteous lead blameless lives; blessed are their children after them. – Proverbs 20:7
Bible Verses About Mothers – Bible Verses About Wives
26. Your wife will be like a fruitful vine within your house; your children will be like olive shoots around your table. – Psalm 128:3
27. Honor her for all that her hands have done, and let her works bring her praise at the city gate. – Proverbs 31:31
28. She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come. – Proverbs 31:25
29. A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies. – Proverbs 31:10
30. She sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for her tasks. – Proverbs 31:17
31. Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her: Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all. Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised. – Proverbs 31:28-30
32. She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue. – Proverbs 31:26
Powerful Short Quotes About Family
1. Together as a family, we are stronger and happier.
2. Family is a special gift from God.
3. It’s in family you will find home.
4. When others turn their back on you, family stays closer to you.
5. There is beauty all around when there is love at home.
6. Hand in Hand as a family, we will grow into the promise of tomorrow.
7. Family is not about whose blood you have, it is about who you care about.
What you do to the least of these?
Matthew 25:40 (KJV) – And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
What language do angels speak?
As far as the word of God is concerned, there is no reference to angelic language or angels having their own language. However, God gives angels the ability to speak any earthly language depending on whom they talk to on earth.
We hope the above what the bible says about family has been of help to you. Please feel fee to browse around for more inspirational bible verses and quotes about family.