Are you searching for an easy to prepare keto recipe meals? Then you have come to the right place. In this post, we will be looking at 10 Delicious Keto recipes selected from hundreds of keto recipes.
What is Keto?
The human body contains certain substance called ketones, which are needed to get rid of excess fat in the body by converting the fats into energy used in the body. See Keto as the means of restricting intake of carbohydrate into the body hence forcing the body system to producing energy needed from body fat and dietary meals.
For those that love to eat foods that are rich in fat such as butters, milk products, margarine as well as cheese, taking advantage of the keto diet plan would be of great value to you as this would mean your body generating energy from body fat already stored.
Furthermore, Keto could be described as a low carb diet plan, which in the long run would lead to weight loss and a healthy living.
Below is list of 10 delicious keto recipes you don’t want to miss.
1) Low Carb Steak Stir Fry
- One pound of sliced, thin beef sirloin.
- One small sliced yellow onion.
- Two cloves of minced garlic.
- A teaspoon of freshly grated ginger.
- One tablespoon of olive oil.
- One small sliced red pepper.
- Eight ounces of sliced mushrooms.
- A cup of beef broth.
- Two tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Salt as well as pepper as seasonings for taste.
HOW TO MAKE LOW CARB STEAK STIR FRY
- We first place a non-sticky skillet pan over medium-high heat, then heat up the olive oil.
- Next when oil is hot, add both the garlic, beef, as well as ginger and fry all together for about three to four minutes, until the beef looks well browned all through. Note you need to continue to stir all ingredients together as it fries.
- When once it looks cooked, then season with salt as well as pepper to taste.
- Next remove skillet pan from the heat, place its content in a bowl and put aside.
- The next think to do is place the skillet pan back on a medium-high heat and add the rest of the ingredients starting with the red peppers and onion.
- Allow it to cook for about three to four minutes until browned, then add the beef broth, soy sauce, as well as the earlier cooked beef mixture.
- Continue to cook and stir until all becomes hot.
- When cooking is done, serve it in clean serving plates.
|290 kcal||38.5 grams||11 grams||6 grams|
2) Turkey in Creamy Cheese Sauce
- 2 tablespoons of butter.
- 2 cups of heavy whipping cream.
- 7 ounces of creamy cheese.
- Salt, pepper seasoning for taste.
- 20 ounces turkey breast.
- At least 1⁄3 cup of small capers.
- 1 tsp tamari soy sauce
HOW TO MAKE TURKEY IN CREAMY CHEESE SAUCE
- First step is to preheat the oven to about 300 degrees.
- Next place the frying pan over medium-high heat, add butter to melt.
- When once the butter melts completely, then add the turkey and fry it for about 10mins until appearance changes to golden brown on all sides.
- After its cooked, remove and place turkey in an oven and bake for another few minutes. When satisfied with the turkey texture, then remove it and place on a plate and cover with an aluminum foil.
- Now pour the turkey drippings into a saucepan, add rest of the ingredients like the creamy cheese, as well as the heavy whipping cream and stir both mixture thoroughly until properly mixed.
- Place mixture over medium heat till it boils, then reduce the heat and simmer until the sauce is thickened. Add both salt and pepper seasonings to taste.
- Place a skillet pan over medium-high heat, melt the rest of the butter. Then add both capers as well as sauté until it becomes crispy.
Finally, serve the cooked turkey alongside the sauce and carpers in a serving dish.
|309 kcal||43 grams||24 grams||7 grams|
3) Wrapped Chicken with Baked Bacon
- 4 pieces of 1 lb Chicken Breast.
- 2 Cheddar cheese slices.
- 4 Bacon slices.
- Tablespoon salt to taste
HOW TO MAKE WRAPPED CHICKEN WITH BACKED BACON
- Get a bowl with warm water and add some salts to it. Stir and make sure its dissolved completely.
- Then add the chicken breast deep in water and leave it aside for it to brine for about 8 – 10 mins.
- Next preheat the oven up to 400 deg, with a lined baking foil sheet.
- Remove the brined chicken from the salt water and pat till dry
- On each piece of chicken, place a piece of cheese and wrapped both items with a slice of baked bacon.
- Now place each wrapped cheese and chicken on the baking sheet with the cheese side facing up.
- Allow it to bake between 10 – 15 mins while checking to make sure the chicken is cooked thoroughly.
- When done, remove from oven and serve immediately while its ts still hot.
|301 kcal||35 grams||17 grams||1 grams|
4) Low Carb Bacon Pancakes
- 6 bacon slices
- 3 egg whites
- 1/4 coconut flour cup
- 1 tsp granular gelatin
- 2 tsp melted and unsalted butter
- 2 tsp chopped chives
- 1/2 cup of water
- (Optional) 1/2 cup of fat sour cream for topping
HOW TO MAKE BACON PANCAKES
- First place a medium-sized frying pan over medium-high heat, then add the bacon slices and cook thoroughly. Once the bacon is cooked, remove from heat and cut into smaller pieces and set aside.
- Next crack open the eggs and carefully pour out the egg white into a bowl whilst ensuring the yoke does not get mixed. Either with a whisker or electric mixer, whisk the egg white until it becomes smooth.
- Now with a separate bowl, add the rest of the ingredients such as the coconut flour, butter, chives, gelatin as well as the bacon into the second bowl. Then add a little amount of water and mix all together.
- When mixed, then add the egg whites from the first bowl and mix all together until the batter becomes thick.
- Finally place the frying pan containing the bacon earlier fried over medium-high heat. Once hot, add about 2 tablespoons full of the mixed batter into the frying pan and flatten with a spatula to form pancakes. Cook the pancakes for about 3 minutes on both side then remove from heat. Repeat the same process for the rest of the pancake.
Serve with desired drink and enjoy.
|323 kcal||19 grams||23 grams||6.1 grams|
5) Low Carb Cobb Salad
Keto low Carb Cobb Salad is an easy to prepare, gluten-free healthy low carb keto salad recipe and its full of tasty flavors. This recipe contains arugula and a couple of delicious toppings such as eggs, chicken, avocado, onion, tomato, bacon as well as a blue cheese.
Get how to make a low carb cobb salad recipe here
|573 kcal||32 grams||46 grams||9 grams|
6) Keto Broccoli Chicken Casserole with Cream Cheese and Mozzarella
When you are looking for the perfect french casserole dish, then Keto Broccoli Chicken Casserole with Cream Cheese and Mozzarella is what you need to try out. This delicious savory from Eatwell 101 is made with chicken breast, broccoli, cloves garlic, mozzarella cheese, as well as seasoning ingredient to taste.
Get how to make low carb Keto Broccoli Chicken Casserole with Cream Cheese and Mozzarella recipe here
|335 kcal||24 grams||22 grams||7 grams|
7) Shrimp and Sausage Skillet
If you are looking for a simple delicious paleo, gluten-free dish, then check out this 20 minute Shrimps and Sausage Skillet from Paleonewbie. This delicious meal is made from shrimps, chicken stock, smoked sausages, old bay seasoning, coconut oil and a host of other ingredients to taste. The finished meal looks perfect and exquisite.
Get how to make Shrimp and Sausage Paleo Skillet recipe here
|320 kcal||30grams||18 grams||9 grams|
8) Keto Cashew Chicken Recipe
You don’t see that many dish made with cashew to taste, but this one is an exception. Keto Cashew Chicken from Ketoconnect is nothing short of the perfect delicious meal for the entire family. If you do love crunchy dish, then this is one I will recommend you try out.
Cashew nuts according to the US Department of Agriculture (USDA) contains fiber, sugar, protein, high amount of fat, iron, and a host of other nutrients including vitamins.
Get how to make Keto Cashew Chicken recipe here
|333 kcal||22.6 grams||24 grams||8 grams|
9) Keto Egg Roll with Chicken and Cabbage
If you are a fan of egg recipes and you are looking for something with a touch of class and taste, then try out this delicious looking Egg Roll with Chicken and Cabbage from Eatwell101. This dish is super easy to make, and its one of the best low carb, gluten-free and paleo meal out there.
Get how to make Keto Egg Roll with Chicken and Cabbage recipe here
|201 kcal||8 grams||11 grams||19 grams|
10) Keto Cauliflower Fried Rice
If you love fried rice, you will love this Cauliflower Fried Rice from Detoxinista. Cauliflower rice as well know is low in carbs hence its flavor comes from ingredients added to make this dish. Having the rice fried makes it the mouth-watery dish you don’t want to miss.
Get how to make Keto Cauliflower Fried Rice recipe here
|180 kcal||7 grams||9 grams||20 grams|
Let us know what you think of each dish and if you have tried it yourself.