There are no other relationship in the world that is more than that of a true friendship which is celebrated as national best friends day. Families can leave you alone in some instances but a true friend would rarely leave you alone. True friendship is a two way thing, where both are expected to maintain such relationship together.
The 8th June of every year is marked as National Friendship Day celebration in remembering the importance of relationship. To mark such an occasion, we have put together some amazing loving messages for you and your friends, for you to send friendship day wishes messages.
Follow us for more celebration quotes:
National Best Friends Day Quotes
1. I don’t need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much better. – Plutarch
2. True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable. – David Tyson
3. Sweet is the memory of distant friends! Like the mellow rays of the departing sun, it falls tenderly, yet sadly, on the heart. – Washington Irving
4. Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, What! You too? I thought I was the only one. – C.S. Lewis
5. There’s not a word yet for old friends who’ve just met. – Jim Henson
6. A single rose can be my garden; a single friend, my world. – Leo Buscaglia
7. The real test of friendship is can you literally do nothing with the other person? Can you enjoy those moments of life that are utterly simple? – Eugene Kennedy
8. A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. – Walter Winchell
9. If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you. – Winnie the Pooh
10. You are the only person with whom I can do anything and nothing and still have the best time.
Intentional Best Friends Day Quotes
11. You are basically like a sibling that God forgot to give me. Warm wishes on National Best Friends Day
12. One million memories, ten thousand inside jokes, one hundred shared secrets, one reason: best friends. I am glad you are a part of my life.
13. Thank you for offering a shoulder to cry and then taking me out for food just to cheer me up.
14. There are friends, there is a family, and then there is you who is a friend that become family.
15. You make the good times better and the hard times easier. I can never thank you enough for your care and support.
16. Thank you for believing in me when I didn’t believe in myself. Happy National Best Friends Day
17. You are some who has always made my problem theirs and I will always be grateful for that. Thank you for not letting me go through tough times alone.
18. Thank you for making me laugh a little louder and smile a little bigger. Happy National Best Friends Day.
19. Cheers to the nights that turned into mornings with friends that turned into family. Happy National Best Friends Day.
20. Friendship is a soul that inhabits two bodies; a heart that inhabits two souls. – Aristotle.
Top Best Friends Day 2020 Quotes
21. Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art. They have no survival value, but it is one of those things that gives survival value. – CS Lewis.
22. Good friends, good books, and a sleeping consciousness: the conditions of the ideal life. – Mark Twain.
23. Friendship is a very difficult thing to explain. It is not something you learn at school. But if you didn’t learn the meaning of friendship, you didn’t learn anything. – Muhammad Ali.
24. The friends you have and whose friendship you have already tested, hook them to your soul with steel hooks. – William Shakespeare.
25. The one that looks for a friend without defects remains without friends. – Turkish proverb.
26. Real friends have to get mad from time to time. – Louis Pasteur.
27. Friendship doubles joys and splits heartbreak in half. – Francis Bacon.
28. The wise man must be able to not only love his enemies, but also hate his friends. – Friedrich Nietzsche.
29. Anyone can empathize with a friend’s suffering, but very few can empathize with their success. – Oscar Wilde.
30. A friend in life is a lot. Two are too much. Three are impossible. – Henry Adams.