A collection of bible verses about healing for various reasons which affects us physically or spiritually. A number of reasons ranges from seeking spiritual healing, seeking physical healing, emotional healing when we lose a loved one. As sons of God, we also seek God to heal our soul when facing spiritual battle from the enemy.
It is God’s will to heal
1. As for me, I said, O Lord, be gracious to me; heal me, for I have sinned against you. – Psalm 41:4
2. He himself bore our sins in his body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by his wounds you have been healed. – 1 Peter 2:24
3. The Lord will take from thee all sickness. – Deuteronomy 7:15
4. He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases. – Psalm 103:3
5. Behold, I will bring it health and cure, and I will cure them; and I will reveal to them abundance of peace and truth. – Jeremiah 33:6
Bible Verses About Healing
6. Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved, for you are my praise. – Jeremiah 17:14
7. He sent out his word and healed them, and delivered them from their destruction. – Psalm 107:20
8. I will heal their backsliding, I will love them freely, For My anger has turned away from him. – Hosea 14:4
9. But he was wounded for our transgressions; he was crushed for our iniquities; upon him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and with his stripes we are healed. – Isaiah 53:5
10. For I will restore health to you, and your wounds I will heal, declares the Lord, because they have called you an outcast: It is Zion, for whom no one cares! – Jeremiah 30:17
11. When Jesus saw her, he called her over and said to her, Woman, you are freed from your disability. – Luke 13:12
12. The Lord sustains him on his sickbed; in his illness you restore him to full health. – Psalm 41:3
13. I am the Lord, your healer. – Exodus 15:26b
14. Then he said to the man, Stretch out your hand. And the man stretched it out, and it was restored, healthy like the other. – Matthew 12:13
15. Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working. – James 5:16
16. Is anyone among you sick? Let them call the elders of the church to pray over them and anoint them with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise them up. If they have sinned, they will be forgiven. – James 5:14-15
17. He touched her hand, and the fever left her, and she rose and began to serve him. – Matthew 8:15
18. Heal the sick in it and say to them, The kingdom of God has come near to you. – Luke 10:9
19. No good thing will He withhold from them that walk uprightly. – Psalm 84:11b
20. For He wounds, but He binds up; He shatters, but his hands heal. – Job 5:18
Faith in Healing
21. And he said to her, Daughter, your faith has made you well; go in peace. – Luke 8:48
22. Pleasant words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones. – Proverbs 16:24
23. Lord, my God, I cried out to You, And You healed me. O Lord, You brought my soul up from the grave; You have kept me alive, that I should not go down to the pit. – Psalm 30:2-3
24. He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds. – Psalm 147:3
25. Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy, drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give. – Matthew 10:8
26. A cheerful heart is a good medicine, but a broken spirit dries up the bones. – Proverbs 17:22
27. Do not be wise in your own eyes; Fear the Lord and depart from evil. It will be health to your flesh, and strength to your bones. – Proverbs 3:7-8
28. The Lord will strengthen him on his bed of illness, You will sustain him on his sickbed. – Psalm 41:3
29. Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. – Matthew 11:28
30. It will be health to your body, And nourishment to your bones. – Proverbs 3:8
Healing promises are still valid today
31. Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever. – Hebrew 13:8
32. For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed. – Malachi 3:6
33. But for you who fear my name, the sun of righteousness shall rise with healing in its wings. – Malachi 4:2
34. He gave them power over unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all kinds of sickness and all kinds of disease. – Matthew 10:1
35. And the prayer of faith will save the sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven. – James 5:15
36. If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.
Inspirational Healing Quotes
1. My prayer is that people will not be ashamed to know that confession is not the end of the world but it actually brings healing.
2. Never underestimate the power of prayer, faith & love & above all, never underestimate the power of God to see you through!
3. The power of prayer is in the one who hears it, not the one who says it. Our prayers do make a difference.
4. Thank You Lord for healing me. Thank You for touching my heart and showing me the light when I turned to You.
5. Healing is not always obtained by saying a prayer. It is obtained by obeying God.
6. Don’t share your problems with others. They have limited resources. Pray to God. His powers are infinite. He loves you.
7. Prayer is the best medicine. God is the best doctor.
8. Trust the power of your prayer. He is greater than all the problems you ever faced or will face.
9. God, let my words be seeds of encouragement, not weeds of bitterness.
10. Regardless of where you are or what country you are in, God knows your prayers.
11. Our prayers are strengthened when we know God is listening and that He is faithful. – Dr. David Jeremiah
12. Prayer with full trust in God is more powerful than money or status.
13. Pray regularly and stay encouraged. God is bringing everything together.
14. Make God your partner in everything and youll never be alone.
15. With His loving grace, he will put to rest all your fears.
16. Where our strength runs out, Gods infinite strength begins.
17. When we put our cares in His hands, He puts His peace in our hearts.
18. God will put you back together right in front of the people that broke you.
19. Speak to Lord about your weakness and Hell give you bless you strength.
20. Lately everything in my life is going downhill. They say the power of prayer is strong, so that’s exactly what I’m going to do.