Why not take time to enjoy this deliciously looking crab claws with coriander dip today. Its easy to prepare with ingredients easy to source around near you.
- 12 breaded crab claws
- Enough oil for frying
- 1 can of chickpeas without water
- 2 tbsp of lemon juice
- 1 small bunch of coriander
- 3 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 tbsp of tajina
How to prepare Crab Claws with Coriander dip
- First blend the chickpeas with the lemon juice, coriander as well as the tajina. Then gradually add the olive oil, pepper and put aside.
- Next fry the breaded crabs claws in hot oil. Put aside on an absorbent paper.
- Finally bring the breaded crabs claws to the table accompanied with the coriander dip.
You just can’t do without having this crab claws with coriander dip sauce as part of your seasonal recipe.
Benefits of Crabs
Crabs are very good for health. The different varieties of crabs that exist, both saltwater and fresh, do bring the same benefits.
- It contains a high amount of vitamin B12, which helps the production of red blood cells.
- Vitamin B12 also strengthens the health of the nervous system.
- It is rich in selenium, a powerful antioxidant.
- Crab meat is low calorie, because 80% of its weight is water, so it also contains very little fat. Ideal for the diet!
- It is also very favorable for beauty: its iodine content helps strengthen hair, nails and protects the skin.
- Being rich in zinc, crab meat is very good for providing energy and fighting fatigue.
- It contains other vitamins and minerals essential for the functions of the body in general: vitamin C, calcium, magnesium and potassium.