We bring you the ideal recipe option for a light and delicious evening dinner. Learn how to prepare this avocado toast recipe the easiest way.
- 4 slices of baguette
- 2 shelled yellow corn
- 1 cup of jocoque
- 2 sliced avocados
- ½ cup basil leaves
- 6 chopped asparagus
- ½ cup melted butter
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
How to prepare Avocado Toast Recipe
- Saute the corn and asparagus with two tablespoons of butter over high heat, reserve.
- Spread butter on the breads and brown on an iron.
- Spread the jocoque on the bread, arrange the avocado slices, the corn mixture and finish with the basil and parmesan leaves.
This recipe will serve at least 4 people
Dining lightly could be a dilemma. However, there are ingredients that, when combined, may be the perfect option, such as this avocado toast baguette recipe. Why not prepare it today and discover why we love to eat it before going to bed.
Benefits of this recipe
There are several ways of taking advantage of this piece of baguette or roll before it becomes hard to eat:
- Prepare a rich pudding: crumble the bread and soak it in hot milk until it absorbs the liquid; add a little butter, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, dry wine and almonds. Pour the preparation into a greased mold and bake until firm.
- Cut the bread into small pieces and fry them in butter seasoned with herbs. Serve them to accompany a dip or add them to a cream or salad (croutons).
- Are there still several buns? Cut them in half lengthwise, remove the crumbs, spread butter on each piece and sprinkle grated cheese; rejoin the halves and varnish the surface with melted butter. Bake until golden brown.
- Another variety: Rub each half with crushed garlic, olive oil and sprinkle chopped parsley; bake until golden brown.
Follow us for more recipe ideas: