This recipe is one of our delicious recipe and we urge you to prepare it today for your family. Simply follow these step by step process to making this warm bean salad with chorizo.
- 2 cups cooked beans
- 200 g Spanish chorizo in thin slices
- 1 diced red pepper
- 1 small bunch of chopped chard
- 1 pore in thin slices
- 2 tbsp Of olive oil
- 1 cup of sprouts to decorate
How to prepare Beans Salad with Sausages
- In a large skillet, sauté the sausage together with the pore and pepper. Once they begin to brown, add the chard and beans. Stir well.
- When everything is hot, pepper and serve. Decorate with buds when plating.
This recipe should serve at least 4 people.
There are lots and lots of delicious recipes that we would like to prepare each day that passes by. This includes this warm bean salad with chorizo. Don’t resist the temptation of making this recipe, do it today!
Benefits of Beans
- They provide many proteins and carbohydrates of slow assimilation, which makes them excellent for the consumption of people with diabetes.
- They are rich in fiber, which helps lower bad cholesterol.
- They cause satiety of appetite, so they prevent obesity.
- Its contribution in calcium and vegetable protein helps prevent liver disorders.
- Its components protect the nervous system.
- It is recommended to consume in the stage of pregnancy, because they contain folic acid in generous proportion.
- In addition, it contains antioxidants that block the action of free radicals, prevent cardiovascular, degenerative diseases and various types of cancer.
- They are a diuretic and purifying food, which helps to eliminate retention of accumulated liquids and toxins.