If you love chili food, then you will certainly love to try out our instant pot chili recipe, or whole30 instant pot as you never go wrong with this recipe. This is one of the best instant pot chili recipe and its made from some of the finest ingredients out there. When cooked properly, you end up with an instant healthy and comforting dish your family would love. You don’t need to be an expert to prepare and make this chili soup, or any desired recipes for instant pot, its so easy to make. All you need to do is put everything in and let the slow instant pot cooker do the rest of the work for you.
The total time required to prepare and make this recipe is about 20 minutes. You need a few simple ingredients to make this; chili powder which is obvious considering that this is a chili recipe, fire roasted tomatoes, as well as unsweetened cocoa powder and many more.
Using unsweetened cocoa powder comes with lots of health benefits. This includes decreasing inflammation, helps with improved heart condition as well as healthy brain, control of blood sugar and weight and healthy teeth and skin. So having cocoa powder in your meal is certainly a must ingredient.
QUICK COOKING TIPS
- First put on the instant pot appliance and set it to the saute function. The prepare the onions by cutting it into smaller pieces, add in 1 tablespoon full of olive oil alongside the diced onions into the instant pot.
- While instant pot is steaming, add in the sausages including the raw grounded beef and allow all to cook until everything looks browned.
- At this point, we then add in the unsweetened cocoa powder, with the chili powder, smoked paprika, dried oregano, cumin, salt, garlic powder and normal pepper into the instant pot, mix all together and stir until all is well mixed
- A few more steps left is to add in the fire roasted tomatoes, bone broth as well as jalapeno or Rotel.
- If you want to thicken the soup, you can also add in a quarter teaspoon of Xanthan (a common food additive, and a thickening agent and stabilizer that helps to prevent ingredients from separating) and mix everything properly.
- Turn the pressure cooker to high pressure for about 10 minutes and then quickly release the pressure.
- Now you can serve this delicious instant pot chili recipe with any sour cream and cheese as toppings.
- Calories: 78 kcal
- Protein: 5.6 grams
- Fat: 3.2 grams
- Carbs: 12.7 grams
For a complete print out of the recipe, see below. While at it, check out some of our other recipes you would love: