Table of Content
In this post, we will be looking at over 50 best quotes from Christian songs lyrics that will fill you with Gods love and compassion. These gospel song lyrics have been carefully picked to provide you with daily Christian quotes, quotations, sayings and bible verses that will uplift your spirit.
I pray that these worship songs quotes from famous Christian songs lyrics will cause you to pause and reflect on the will of God for you and those you care about. It is intended to strengthen and encourage you, to motivate and inspire you, and to help you to use your talents to achieve a higher level of excellence and abundance.
Follow us for more christian wisdom quotes.
Quotes From Christian Songs Lyrics
1. If God is for us, nothing can stand against us
2. Our God is greater, our God is stronger than anything
3. The only God whose power none can contend
4. God you are unchangeable, you are unshakable, you are unstoppable
5. God you are my desire
6. Father, help me find a way
7. Lord, bring me back to you
8. Lord, help me know you are near to me
9. Lord, you are all I want
10. God, you are all I have ever needed
11. Lord, you spoke and it came to pass in my life
12. I salute you God of champions
13. My citizenship is in Heaven
14. Today, a new oil from Heaven will come upon you
15. And I’m flying free from the things that tie me down
16. Be excellent in what is good, Be innocent of evil
17. And the God of Peace will soon crush Satan, God will crush him underneath your feet!
18. May the path that I walk be the path of righteousness
19. May the words from my mouth give you praise
20. May my heart be Your home and a place of holiness
21. Lord, I worship You in love
22. I’m forgiven because you were forsaken
23. I’m alive and well, because you died and rose again
24. Father, its my joy to honor you
25. Amazing love how can it be? That my king would die for me
26. In all I do, I honor you Lord
27. Sis, you are seated in the heavenlies
28. There’s no place I’d rather be than with You forever Lord
29. Lord, You are my treasure
30. Faithful Lord, fill my cup with your grace and love
31. Sweet Lamb of God, You are the light of the world
32. Lord, I rejoice in your grace
33. We fall down and lay our crowns at the feet of Jesus
34. My Jesus, I love you for you are my gracious redeemer
35. Shout to the Lord, all the earth, and let us sing praises to God
36. Mountains bow down and the seas will roar at the sound of Your name
37. Lord, I sing for joy at the work of Your hands
38. My Jesus, My Savior, there is none like You
39. Let every breath, all that I am never cease to worship You
40. Lord, the joy that’s in my heart makes me want to dance for you
41. I join with the angels to sing and worship you Lord
42. Give thanks to the Lord our God and King for His love endures forever
43. Forever God is faithful, Forever God is strong, Forever God is with us
44. And by the grace of God, I will carry on
45. Dear Lord, open up the skies of mercy and rain down the cleansing flood
46. Let your healing waters rise around me and heal me of all diseases
47. Your favor Lord, is my desire
48. Lord, Your love is better than life
49. I can feel your mercy falling on me
50. If my people will humbly pray, turn from sin and their wicked ways, I will hear them and heal their land
51. Lift your eyes up, look to the sky, the Lord is coming, coming to America
52. Go and tell them the blind will see, the lame will walk and the slave be set free
53. I am loved by the Father, I am loved by the Son
54. Lord, Your love has captured me, Your grace has set me free
Frequently Asked Bible Questions
What does the bible say about tattoos?
Leviticus 19:28 – You must not make any cuts in your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the LORD. The Lord warns us here not to put tattoo marks or print any marks on ourselves.
Does the Bible say anything about animals going to heaven?
No, but however, Isaiah 11:6 does make reference to unity among animals where they will not prey on each other again. I believe there will be animals in the new earth that God would create where there will be no sin ever again.
Is it a sin to say “Oh my God!”
Yes, it is a sin to use the name of God in such a manner. We live in a generation where the phrase “Oh my God!” (OMG!) is commonly used as mere expression of shock or surprise. The bible warns us in Exodus 20:7 “You must not misuse the name of the LORD your God. The LORD will not let you go unpunished if you misuse his name.” So please lets refrain from using the name of God in such manner.
Is smoking a sin?
Even though the bible does not explicitly mention smoking as a sin, however, we know that smoking is not good to the human body. Let’s not forget that in 1 Corinthians 6:19-20 the bible says “Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own;” So when you smoke or indulge in sexual immorality, you are misusing the body that God gave you.
How many will go to heaven according to the Bible?
No one knows the exact number of people that will make it to Heaven, however, the bible makes us to understand that only a few would enter into God’s kingdom while the rest will perish in hell. This is recorded in Matthew 7:13-14 “For wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the way that leads to life, and only a few find it.”
We hope you have been blessed by this topic on quotes from christian songs lyrics.