In this post, we will be looking at a collection of uplifting & powerful women empowering quotes, women’s inspirational quotes daily and female empowerment quotes that would inspire every young lady and aspiring women.
Nina Simone one said – “I had spent many years pursuing excellence, because that is what classical music is all about… Now it was dedicated to freedom, and that was far more important.” When there is freedom, you live fearlessly, and you are limitless to what you can accomplish on earth.
What to say to inspire a woman?
1) You are clothed with strength and dignity and you will laugh without fear of the future.
2) You are energetic, strong, and a hard worker.
3) The Lord is your strength and your shield.
4) Be strong and be courageous! Do not be afraid or be discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.
5) Don’t be concerned about your outward beauty of fancy hairstyles, expensive jewelry, or beautiful clothes. You should clothe yourselves instead with the beauty that comes from within, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is so precious to God.
What God says about a good woman?
A kindhearted woman gains honor, but ruthless men gain only wealth. – Proverbs 11:16. Charm is deceptive, and beauty does not last; but a woman who fears the LORD will be greatly praised. – Proverbs 31:30
Women Empowering Quotes
Every human being on earth each has what it takes to become a success and be the role model to the younger generations. It is now your choice to break out of the shell and become who you where meant to be no matter the obstacles facing you.
I measure my success not on what I have acquired over the years but how many other people I have helped to attain success.
Don’t forget to also check out:
Women’s Inspirational Quotes Daily
1. There is no “right time”, there is just time and what you choose to do with it.
2. Do not live someone else’s life and someone else’s idea of what womanhood is. Womanhood is you. – Viola Davis
3. I didn’t get there by wishing for it or hoping for it, but by working for it. – Estee Lauder
4. Love yourself enough to set boundaries. Your time and energy are precious. You get to choose how you use it. You teach people how to treat you by deciding what you will and won’t accept. – Anna Taylor
5. It is so liberating to really know what I want, what truly makes me happy, what I will not tolerate. I have learned that it is no one else’s job to take care of me but me. – Beyonce
6. As women, we have to start appreciating our own worth and each other’s worth. Seek out strong women to befriend, to align yourself with, to learn from, to collaborate with, to be inspired by, to support, and enlightened by. – Madonna
7. There is nothing stronger than a woman who has rebuilt herself. – Hannah Gadsby
8. I can’t think of any better representation of beauty than someone who is unafraid to be herself. – Emma Stone
9. We need to live in a culture that values and respects and looks up to one another.
10. It took me quite a long time to develop a voice, and now that I have it, I am not going to be silent. – Madeleine Albright
11. Women don’t need to find a voice, they have a voice, and they need to feel empowered to use it, and people need to be encouraged to listen. – Meghan Markle
12. I know what I want, I have a goal, an opinion. Let me be myself and then I am satisfied. I know that I’m a woman, a woman with inward strength and plenty of courage. – Anne Frank
13. Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will. – suzy kassem
14. There’s something so special about a woman who dominates in a man’s world. It takes a certain grace, strength, intelligence, fearlessness, and the nerve to never take no for an answer. – Rihanna
15. Each time a woman stands up for herself, without knowing it possibly, without claiming it, she stands up for all women. – Maya Angelou
Female Empowerment Quotes
16. Every woman’s success should be an inspiration to another. We’re strongest when we cheer each other on. – Serena Williams
17. How wrong is it for a woman to expect the man to build the world she wants, rather than to create it herself? – Anais Nin
18. Whatever the problem, be part of the solution. Don’t just sit around raising questions and pointing out obstacles. – Tina Fey
19. The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any. – Alice Walker
20. The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud. – Coco Chanel
21. A girl should be two things: Who and what she wants. – Coco Chanel
22. Keep going, because you did not come this far just to come this far. – Molly Ho Studio
23. A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform. – Diane Mariechild
24. Caring for myself is not self-indulgence, it is self-preservation, and that is an act of political warfare. – Audre Lorde
25. A woman is like a tea bag – you can’t tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. – Eleanor Roosevelt
26. You can waste your lives drawing lines. Or you can live your life crossing them. – Shonda Rhimes
27. You must go on adventures to find out where you truly belong. – Sue Fitzmaurice
28. One of the lessons that I grew up with was to always stay true to yourself and never let what somebody else says distract you from your goals. – Michelle Obama
29. I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you want to be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. – Ellen DeGeneres
30. I raise up my voice – not so I can shout, but so that those without a voice can be heard. We cannot succeed when half of us are held back. – Malala Yousafzai
We hope you have been blessed and encouraged by these women empowerment quotes 2021. Don’t forget to share this to any women who deserves to read this and encourage themselves with it.