A collection of 40 best gym quotes ever that will inspire you to join the fitness world and pay more attention to your health and body seriously. Some of these carefully selected inspirational quotes will go a long way to helping you believe in your fitness dream and become committed.
Other Health and Fitness Quotes
- 30 Motivational Quotes for Weight Loss
- 55 Motivational and Spiritual Fitness Quotes
- 20 Sports Motivational Quotes
Best Gym Quotes Ever
1) It does not matter if it’s Friday or Monday. Still going to the gym.
If you are focused and determined to achieve your desired body fitness, always find time each day to do your workouts. Sundays for Christians could be an exception where you spend time in God’s presence. You could maybe do a little bit of cardio for just about 10 mins before preparing for service. Same applies to other faith and religion.
2) Fitness is like marriage. You can’t cheat on it and expect it to work – Bonnie Pfiester
Marriage is all about commitment and honesty. Just as you are committed to your life partner, same should apply for your fitness goal. Stop making promises and go for it.
3) Biceps are like ornaments on a Christmas tree – Ed Coan
If you want to make your body look attractive, then those biceps will go a long to make you look good for your partner.
4) One of the greatest moments in life is realizing that two weeks ago your body couldn’t do what it just did now.
This is share determination and believe in once self. If you believe you can do it, then don’t waste time and go for it. Overcome your fears and the sky is your limit.
5) Some people like to live without too much risk. They’re satisfied leading a safe existence. This attitude of caution infiltrates into their goals. Every successful athlete, or businessperson enjoys taking calculated risks. You have to. Especially in the gym when you’re squatting 400 for reps and you can’t get one more but grunt out ten. Your nose starts bleeding, you fall into the rack and that’s set one – Tom Platz
6) The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person’s determination – Tommy Lasorda
If you are focused on getting done the decision you made, then nothing can stop you.
7) No days off
8) The resistance that you fight physically in the gym and the resistance that you fight in life can only build a strong character. – Arnold Schwarzenegger
9) If you’re spending so much time at the gym that your emails are forwarded there, then you’re not ready
10) If it burns, you’re getting closer
Best Workout Motivation Quotes
11) I do a couple of hundred press-ups a day but I haven’t been to a gym in years. – Simon Cowell
12) Once you are over 30, 35 years old, I think everyone should get down to the gym and start moving again. – Warren Cuccurullo
13) Remember that nothing happens until you move
14) Every positive thought propels you in the right direction
15) I just came out of the gym from three hours this morning. I got five hours of sleep. That’s it. Every day of my life, I’m trying to find a different way to get better – Ray Lewis
16) Respect your body. It’s the only one you’ll get
17) Use what you have in your gym. Try to do my training program, you will lose your fat and gain muscles at the same time – Serge Nubret
18) The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary. – Vidal Sassoon
19) Discipline is just choosing between what you want now and what you want most
20) If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done. – Thomas Jefferson
Famous Fitness Quotes
21) As a kid, what brought me in the gym, what got me in there every day was a chance to break your personal best, a chance to be strong; I just really, really dig that – John Cena
22) It’s a slow process, but quitting won’t speed it up
23) If you don’t know where you are going, you will wind up somewhere else. – Yogi Berra
24) Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you too, can become great – Mark Twain
25) I don’t have a personal trainer. All I have is that voice telling me if I stop now I might never start again. Go workout!
26) I have to hit the gym. I have beauty appointments. I have to work toward my next job and maintaining my image, just like an athlete – Linda Evangelista
27) I don’t smoke, don’t drink much, and go to the gym five times a week. I live a healthy lifestyle and feel great. I can run a marathon, you know – Sarah Michelle Gellar
28) All progress takes place outside the comfort zone. – Michael John Bobak
29) Acting is like going to the gym. You have to keep yourself in shape and concentrate on your core – Anthony Rapp
30) I get bored easily, so in general, I tend to mix up my workouts. I exercise in the gym with a trainer once a week when I’m in town, and I love yoga, golf, and tennis – Ivanka Trump
Best Bodybuilding Quotes
31) Decide. Commit. Succeed
32) My favorite machine at the gym is the vending machine – Caroline Rhea
33) Your mind is the strongest and most valuable muscle you can grow in the gym – Greg Plitt
34) The only bad workout is the one that didn’t happen
35) When people tell me they can’t afford to join a gym, I tell them to go outside; planet Earth is a gym and we’re already members. Run, climb, sweat, and enjoy all of the natural wonders that are available to you – Steve Maraboli
36) To be successful, you must dedicate yourself 100% to your training, diet and mental approach – Arnold Schwarzenegger
37) It only takes 21 days to make or break a habit
38) I could open up a little gym, and I would be blissfully happy – Jillian Michaels
39) Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever – Lance Armstrong
40) Work Hard. Play Harder. Train Hardest
Good Workout Quotes
41) No alarm clock needed, my PASSION wakes me up
42) We all have the same amount of hours in our day. Deciding how to use your hours is up to you
43) When you enjoy the process, your goal becomes a milestone, not a finish line
44) Your biggest challenge is to show up when your mind is making the best excuses
45) There are some things that just aren’t meant to be changed. Your body is not one of them
46) Someone busier than you is working out right now – so no excuses
47) Your body hears everything that your mind says
48) Your body can stand almost anything. It’s your mind that you have to convince
49) The best feeling is when you didn’t want to exercise and you worked out anyway
50) I just want to spend the rest of my life laughing, lifting and making gains.