A collection of over 30+ amazing bible verses about loving God with all your heart, as referenced in Jesus’s reply in the book of Luke 10:27 – “Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind and Love your neighbor as yourself“.
Just as God loves us so much by sending His only son to die for us, He also expects same kind of love from us.
Follow us for more quotes:
Bible Verses About Loving God
1. You can’t love God without having faith in Him, & you certainly can’t have faith in Him without loving Him.
2. There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. – 1 John 4:18
3. He who does not love does not know God, for God is love. – 1 John 4:8
4. For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. – Galatians 5:14
5. If you love me, you will obey what I command. – John 14:15
6. Hatred stirs up strife, but love covers all sins. – Proverbs 10:12
7. Love the LORD, all his faithful people! The LORD preserves those who are true to him, but the proud he pays back in full. – Psalm 31:23
8. I love the Lord, because he hath heard My voice and my supplications. – Psalm 116:1
9. My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. – John 15:12
10. Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. – 1 John 2:15
11. We love him, because he first loved us. – 1 John 4:19
12. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. – Deuteronomy 6:5
13. I have set the Lord always before me: because He is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. – Psalm 16:8
14. I love those who love me, and those who seek me diligently find me. – Proverbs 8:17
15. As the deer pants for the water brooks, so my soul pants after you, God. – Psalm 42:1
16. So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love. – 1 Corinthians 13:13
17. So humble yourselves before God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. – James 4:7
18. A part of our love for God has to be a healthy respect & fear of Him, & when we are sinful or have done something wrong, to really be afraid of Him.
19. And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength. This is the first commandment. – Mark 12:30
Agape Love (Bible Verses About Loving God)
20. But whoever loves God is known by God. – 1 Corinthians 8:3
21. So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God. – 1 Corinthians 10:31
22. He said in a loud voice, Fear God and give him glory, because the hour of his judgment has come. Worship him who made the heavens, the earth, the sea and the springs of water. – Revelation 14:7
23. If someone says, I love God, and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen, how can he love God whom he has not seen? – 1 John 4:20
24. Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them and show myself to them. – John 14:21
25. I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship. – Romans 12:1
26. In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins. – 1 John 4:10
27. To love God and love the Truth are one and the same.
28. Let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth. – 1 John 3:18
29. Jesus replied, Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them. – John 14:23
30. Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. Then you will win favor and a good name in the sight of God and man. – Proverbs 3:3-4
31. Be very careful, therefore, to love the LORD your God. – Joshua 23:11