A collection of 50+ short positive quotes that will both motivate and inspire you and others you care for. These quotes and sayings say more than a 1000 words. Feel free to send these quotes, drawn from various great minds, thinkers to friends and family as well as loved once.
Don’t forget to also check out our inspiring quotes about teachers and many others.
Short Positive Quotes For The Day
1. God will open a book of remembrance for you.
2. The grass is greener where you water it.
3. Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines.
4. Wherever life plants you, bloom with grace.
5. I am in charge of how I feel and today I am choosing happiness.
6. You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one
7. Never let your fear decide your fate.
8. What consumes your mind controls your life.
9. Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are.
10. Be so happy that when others look at you, they become happy too.
11. Be humble at heart always.
12. Let the love of God grow in you.
13. Hope is rising like the light of dawn.
14. But let those who love Him be like the sun. When it comes out in full strength. – Judges 5:31
15. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. – Philippians 4:13
16. One day the people that don’t even believe in you will tell everyone how they met you.
17. May your choices reflect hope, not fears.
18. Everything will come to you at the right time. Have faith in God.
19. God has been good to me all my life.
20. Today has been a good day. Amen to that.
21. Do not be misled: Bad company corrupts good character. – 1 Corinthians 15:33
22. Never let your emotions overpower your intelligence.
23. She is clothed in strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.
24. The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous run into it and are safe.
25. Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong. – 1 Corinthians 16:33
26. Love each other as I have loved you. – John 15:12
27. Pray without ceasing – I Thessalonians 5:17
28. When I am afraid, I put my trust in you. – Psalm 56:3
29. Hatred stirs up strife, but love covers all offenses. – Proverbs 10:12
30. The Lord will fight for you. All you have to do is keep still. – Exodus 14:14
31. Tough times never last but tough people do.
32. Do not say, I will pay you back for this wrong! Wait for the Lord, and He will deliver you. – Proverbs 20:22
33. Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed. – Proverbs 16:3
34. Do to others as you would have them do to you. – Luke 6:31
35. Jesus is the best friend anyone can have.
36. Don’t give up on what God has called you to do; the end result is worth the pain faced.
37. Give thanks to the Lord, for He His good. His love endures forever. – Psalm 107:1
38. A fool vents all of his anger, but a wise man brings himself under control. – Proverbs 29:11
39. For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. – Jeremiah 29:11
40. It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. – Galatians 5:1
Short Inspirational Quotes
41. Be careful, however, that the exercise of your rights does not become a stumbling block to the weak. – 1 Corinthians 8:9
42. Do not judge, or you too will be judged. – Matthew 7:1
43. Delight yourself in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart. – Psalms 37:4
44. I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. – John 15:5
45. I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown. – Revelation 3:11
46. Flee the evil desires of youth and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, along with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart. – 2 Timothy 2:22
47. It is a royal trait to do good and to remain deaf to insults. – Antistene
48. Let your soul be as your mind, your thought as your word, and your word as your work. – Ion Slavici
49. Only those who can see what is invisible can achieve the impossible. – Patrick Snow
50. A beautiful thought can be like a church in which man rests his soul. – Queen Mary