A collection of Donald Trump Funny Quotes – Americans 45th president. He will in my mind be Americans most controversial president of all times. Like him or not, some of Donald Trump quotes and comments are funny, controversial and memorable.
One of Trump’s comment – “There’s always opposition when you do something big. I do many things that are controversial. When people see it, they love it!“.
Donald Trump Comments
1. Every day, I wake up determined to deliver a better life for the people all across this nation that have been neglected, ignored, and abandoned. I have visited the laid-off factory workers and the communities crushed by our horrible and unfair trade deals. These are the forgotten men and women of our country.
2. I’m a bit of a P. T. Barnum. I make stars out of everyone.
3. A little more moderation would be good. Of course, my life hasn’t exactly been one of moderation.
4. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth. And we will bring back our dreams.
5. We will build new roads, and highways, and bridges, and airports, and tunnels, and railways all across our wonderful nation.
6. Part of being a winner is knowing when enough is enough. Sometimes you have to give up the fight and walk away, and move on to something that’s more productive.
7. Sometimes you need conflict in order to come up with a solution. Through weakness, oftentimes, you can’t make the right sort of settlement, so I’m aggressive, but I also get things done, and in the end, everybody likes me.
8. People love me. And you know what, I have been very successful. Everybody loves me.
9. Money was never a big motivation for me, except as a way to keep score. The real excitement is playing the game.
10. When you open your heart to patriotism, there is no room for prejudice. The Bible tells us, ‘How good and pleasant it is when God’s people live together in unity.’
Funny and Interesting Trump Quotes
11. China gets their oil from Libya. Why isn’t China involved? They’re going out spending billions of dollars a day on trying to take over the world economically. And we’re spending billions and billions and billions of dollars on policing the world. Why isn’t China involved with Libya? That – we don’t get oil from Libya, China does.
12. As long as you’re going to be thinking anyway, think big.
13. I’ve always won, and I’m going to continue to win. And that’s the way it is.
14. The first thing the secretary types is the boss.
15. Without passion you don’t have energy, without energy you have nothing.
16. Obama and his attack dogs have nothing but hate and anger in their hearts and spew it whenever possible.
17. Together, We will make America strong again. We will make wealthy again. We will make America proud again. We will make America safe again. And yes, together, we will make America great again. Thank you. God bless you. And God bless America.
18. What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
19. Sometimes your best investments are the ones you don’t make.
20. We will get our people off of welfare and back to work – rebuilding our country with American hands and American labor.
Trumps Sayings and Speech
21. I try to learn from the past, but I plan for the future by focusing exclusively on the present. That’s where the fun is.
22. Experience taught me a few things. One is to listen to your gut, no matter how good something sounds on paper. The second is that you’re generally better off sticking with what you know. And the third is that sometimes your best investments are the ones you don’t make.
23. Politicians can’t manage. All they can do is talk.
24. In the end, you’re measured not by how much you undertake but by what you finally accomplish.
25. If you’re interested in ‘balancing’ work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable.
26. I wasn’t satisfied just to earn a good living. I was looking to make a statement.
27. You know the funny thing, I don’t get along with rich people. I get along with the middle class and the poor people better than I get along with the rich people.
28. I have great respect for the Pope. I like the Pope. I actually like him.
29. Anyone who thinks my story is anywhere near over is sadly mistaken.
30. One of the key problems today is that politics is such a disgrace, good people don’t go into government.
Trumps Quotes to think about
31. Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war.
32. When America is united, America is totally unstoppable.
33. It is time to show the whole world that America is back – bigger and better and stronger than ever before.
34. I judge people based on their capability, honesty, and merit.
35. I like thinking big. If you’re going to be thinking anything, you might as well think big.
36. I have made the tough decisions, always with an eye toward the bottom line.
37. The point is that you can’t be too greedy.
38. Everything in life is luck.
39. We need intelligence in this country. We need a certain toughness in this country, or we’re going to end up like a lot of the other places, and we’re not going to have a country left.
40. I was a great student. I was good at everything.