Table of Content
A collection of 40+ famous inspirational wall art quotes for home decoration. These are inspiring and motivating quotes that will turn your living room into a unique space. Don’t forget to share some of these amazing home decor quotes to friends and family.
Follow us for more motivational and inspiring quotes:
Wall Art Home Decor Quotes
1. The best things in life aren’t things.
2. Love begins at home.
3. Can’t live with them, can’t live without them.
4. Family is the heart of a home.
5. Together is our favorite place.
6. The best thing about memories is making them.
7. Home is wherever I’m with you.
8. Life takes us unexpected places and love brings us home.
9. Home is where you treat your friends like family and your family like friends.
10. There’s no place like home.
Home Decor Quotes
11. Family. A little bit of crazy. A little bit of loud. A whole lot of love.
12. Like branches of a tree, we grow in different directions, yet our roots remain the same.
13. We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
14. Home. A place where your feet may leave but your heart will always be.
15. The best is yet to come.
16. Today’s little moments become tomorrow’s precious memories.
17. Do small things with great love.
18. Live well. Laugh often. Love Much.
19. And so – Together, they built a life they loved.
20. The best things in life are the people you love, the places you’ve been, and the memories you’ve made along the way.
Best Wall Decoration Quotes
21. It’s the little memories that will last a lifetime.
22. Every family has a story – Welcome to ours.
23. May our home know joy. Every room hold laughter. Every window open to great possibilities.
24. Time is not measured by clocks but by moments.
25. Family gives you the roots to stand tall and strong.
26. The fondest memories are made when gathered around the table.
27. Home is where love resides, memories are created, friends always belong, and laughter never ends.
Motivational Quotes for Home
28. Have nothing in your home that you don’t know to be useful or believe to be beautiful. – William Morris
29. One should never be the oldest thing in one’s house. – Patsy Stone
30. Be faithful to your own taste, because nothing you really like is ever out of style. – Billy Baldwin
31. Design is coming to grips with one’s real lifestyle, one’s real place in the world. Rooms should not be put together for show but to nourish one’s well-being. – Albert Hadley
32. Decorating golden rule: Live with what you love. – Unknown
33. Make your home as comfortable and attractive as possible and then get on with living. There’s more to life than decorating. – Albert Hadley
34. All rooms ought to look as if they were lived in, and to have so to say, a friendly welcome ready for the incomer. – William Morris
35. Home is the nicest word there is. – Laura Ingalls Wilder
36. A room should feel connected, not decorated
37. Home is where you are loved no matter what
38. The best rooms have something to say about the people who live in them. – David Hicks
39. Stick to the things you really love. An honest room is always up to date. – Billy Baldwin
40. Some people look for a beautiful place, other make a place beautiful
41. Be original and your home will speak for itself