In this post, we will be looking at 40 powerful inspirational christian quotes about life for Godly women, christian youths and life changing words of wisdom.
Life is full of challenges and as each day passes by, we wonder what each day would hold for us. The world is evolving, the world is changing, many are facing difficult moments in their life’s while many are not. However, irrespective of your circumstances or difficulties you might be going through right now as you read this post, be rest assured that there is a light ahead of you. You just need to keep pushing, keep believing and keep working hard, and you will reach that light where your fears and worries will all pass you by.
I have searched the web for some amazing christian quotes about life as well as inspiring life quotes, that will bless you. These collection of quotes about life will be the trigger that would motivate you to keep moving forward. These quotes I can assure you will restore some hope in you and make you believe not just in yourself but also in others around you.
Furthermore, how you choose to meditate on these quotes is completely up to you. Some of these quotes are from amazing people who at some point in their life overcame adversity to accomplish great things. Also reading some of these inspiring quotes from these great people will remind you just how lucky you are to be alive this day.
Inspirational Quotes about Life
1. Sis, you are a light in this world.
2. God uses no one until He first puts them through the storm. The greater your mission, the greater your storm.
3. Friends, there is no greater success that can be found on earth than to live fully submitted to the Lord.
4. One day you will tell that story about how God helped you overcame that battle you faced.
5. Instead of trying harder in life, we need to trust God the more.
6. Just when life tries to overwhelm you, God’s grace is there to pick you up.
7. Let all that you do be done in love.
8. Live each day for the glory of God.
9. The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly. – John 10:10
10. The Lord will keep you from all harm, He will watch over your life; the Lord will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore. – Psalm 121:7-8
Positive Life Quotes For Godly Women
11. Whoever pursues righteousness and love finds life, prosperity, and honor. – Proverbs 21:22
12. I am complete in Him.
13. Transform me Lord so that when people see me, they see you in me.
14. in you, Lord my God, I put my trust.
15. Even when it feels like the world is against you, remember sis that God is always with you.
16. Before you were born, God set you apart. – Jeremiah 1:5
17. Sis, God knows what you need. Go to Him in prayers.
18. If you want to get to know God deeper, read His word daily.
19. A praying woman is a powerful woman.
20. Sis, God did it once, He will surely do it again for you. Keep trusting Him.
Life Changing Quotes For Christian Women
21. Sis, you have been set apart by God for a miraculous sign.
22. I want to be a woman that God trust with His plan.
23. Lord, give me a heart that is willing to follow you wherever you lead me.
24. I sought the Lord, and He answered me; He delivered me from all my fears. – Psalm 34:4
25. Don’t allow crises around you to silence His Spirit in you. Rise up, warrior for Christ.
26. Sis, you are coming out of this wilderness stronger.
27. You will rise up each morning like a warrior, and begin the day with a heart full of courage.
28. Lord, create in me a clean heart.
29. Have faith and believe that God will do great things in your relationship
30. Sis, look back and thank God. Look forward and trust in Him.
Woman Quotes Inspirational
31. Sis, God will answer you when you least expected it. Trust Him.
32. God is making a way for you right now. Heaven has heard your cry. Stand back and watch God work on your behalf.
33. Sis, God will give you the desires of your heart. Keep putting Him first in your life.
34. Lord, hear my cry and let Your will be done in me.
35. Stop worrying about what’s happening around you and do something about it. Make your requests known to God! – John Hagee
36. It is not what others say about you that defines who you are; it is what God says about you.
37. Marry someone who truly loves Jesus, because that person will genuinely love you, respect you, and will worship God with you.
38. Sis, get up! Try again this, time with God.
39. When the time is right, I the Lord will make it happen. – Isaiah 60:22
40. Don’t you worry about love, you have a God whose love is everlasting.