Healthy living means different things to different people of all ages and culture. Being healthy for some means watching once weight, balancing once food intake and maintaining regular body exercise. With these motivational fitness quotes – one key thing to keep at the back of our minds is healthy living goes beyond the above mentioned factors but it requires a motivational mind.
Being motivated is the one key thing that would help us to achieve healthy living, hence we need the right motivational quotes or inspirational quotes to act as a catalyst, or energizer to accomplishing a healthy fitness body or healthy fitness life.
1. If you believe you where born to achieve greatness, then be rest assured you will achieve great things.
2. The more they mock you, the more you keep pushing hard at it and not pay attention to them. However, one day they will come asking for your advice. That’s what great achievers do.
3. Never give up even when you face a tougher test. What looks tough or impossible to you maybe your easiest accomplishment.
4. As you push hard with determination each day, you will discover that you are getting more and more spiritually, mentally, as well as physically stronger each day.
5. It does not matter how many times you fall, keeping working hard and you will rise again higher than before.
6.For those that want to see you fail, let them know that you are not a failure. So show them the result of your hard-work and effort and they will forever remain silent.
7. Failure does not mean defeat, it just a way to remind you that you still have improvements to be accomplished. So never get scared of failure.
8. You can’t be a champion if you do not stand strong as well as face the challenges ahead of you.
9. Don’t let weakness deny you of your strength. Hence, showcase your strength even in the midst of weakness and you will attract more strength.
10. Don’t let doubt deny you of what you are capable of achieving. Hence, keep working hard and pushing hard, and doubt will have no place in you.
11. Always remember that being fit is a good thing, but inspiring other people to do the same is a thousand times more rewarding than just being good looking and fit.
12. You can’t be an inspiration to others that believe in you if you lack dedication and discipline. So get up and work hard the more.
13. If you don’t start, you won’t get ahead of your competitors. So get started and be ahead of your rivals.
14. The only thing holding you back is yourself. Remember that, there is no limit to what you can accomplish if you believe in yourself.
15. When you find what makes you thick, then continue challenging your limits till you succeed.
16. This is simple, either you give it all your very best or just simply stay at home and watch TV.
17. Results do happen over time, not an overnight achievement. So keep working hard, and most especially stay consistent and focused.
18. Do not think about your today’s pain, think about your tomorrows reward as well as achievement.
19. The more you keep training, the more you stay fit, look good, as well as feel good.
20. You can never standout among your peers if you continue to have negative attitude. So the more positive attitude you have, the more you will stand out among others.
21. It’s never too late to get started. Start now and give your future self a chance to be better than your today.
22. The moment you feel like quitting, that is the moment you need to push harder the more.
23. The more you keep staring at the mountain before you, the more you get scared, hence there is every chances that you will never reach your full potential.
24. To be the very best version of yourself, you have to believe in yourself as well as work harder.
25. Remember that the pain is only temporary, and it gives you so much in return with continued effort.
26. Pain is a gift. Instead of avoiding it, learn how to embrace it. Remember, without pain, there is no growth.
27. Nobody sees how much effort you put into your work, but it does not matter because you are doing it for yourself.
28. Remember that you are not the only one struggling here. Hence, hold on tight and fight as had as you can to finish the race.
29. Discipline, Attitude, and being prepared are things that money cannot buy, but when you’ve got those three things, they will make you go far in life.
30. You might hate feeling pain while working out, but you will fall in love with that post workout feeling.
31. Always have a set goal in mind, but never compare yourself to someone else as they might have a different set goal.
32. Having a goal is not enough, but working hard towards that goal everyday is what I call passion.
33. It does not matter how slowly you go, but as long as you do not stop or give up, then you will reach your destination.
34. The only way you can get better one at a time, is to start small as well as stay committed or consistent.
35. Never you be scared to stand for what you believe in.
36. Do not wait for inspiration or to be inspired, rather you become the inspiration to others. This is simple, either you give it all your very best or just simply stay at home and watch TV.
37. Most people are so afraid to fail, hence they don’t even make any attempt to try.
38. If this is impossible for you, then that is your own limitation, not mine.
39. If you get tired, always learn to rest, not quit.
40. To have a starting point in achieving your goal, you need to start with the right desire as well as attitude.
41. Nobody has the right to tell you how you should look or how you should feel.
42. We all started for the wrong reasons, but now we all have a purpose. This journey is just getting started, so be prepared.
43. You can not expect big results, when your commitment is half-hearted. That is certainly impossible.
44. At first people will doubt you and possibly ask you why. Then they will ask you how you did it.
45. If your goal sets you apart from the crowd, then stay alone.
46. The difference between you and them is that you keep going even when it becomes harder.
47. You give everything you can now so you won’t look back and say “I could have done better”.
48. Your body is a strong machine but you gotta fuel it with a powerful mind, and with the right attitude.
49. The difficulties you are facing now are part of your growth process.
50. If you are OK without seeing any short-term results yet, then keep going and you will get your reward in the long run.
Stay tuned for more fitness motivational quotes!