A collection of some of the famous and inspirational happiness quotes, quotes about happiness that will make you happy, quotes that inspires you to be happy all day, words to live by daily. When you feel neglected and need something to inspire you all day, then quotes are one of your best friends to see you through sad times. We hope this cute happiness quotes will motivate and inspire you all day.
Other motivational and inspiring quotes
- 30 Powerful Sports Motivational Quotes
- 40 Best Gym Quotes that will motivate you
- 30 Inspiring Fitness Quotes Motivation
Bible Scripture Quotes About Happiness
1. The greatest pleasure people can feel, is giving happiness to others.
2. God will fill you with all the joy and peace you deserve.
3. The joy of the Lord will be your strength. – Nehemiah 8:10
4. Sis, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience.
5. Your weeping may endure for a night, but your joy will come in the morning. – Psalm 30:5
6. Until now you have asked nothing in My name. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full. – John 16:24
7. Sis, go to God’s presence because in His presence, there is fullness of joy.
8. Take delight in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your life. – Psalm 37:4
9. Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy. – Psalms 126:5
10. To the person who pleases Him, God gives wisdom, knowledge and happiness, but to the sinner he gives the task of gathering and storing up wealth to hand it over to the one who pleases God. – Ecclesiastes 2:26
11. Go, eat your bread with joy, and drink your wine with a merry heart; for God has already accepted your works. – Ecclesiastes 9:7
12. The hope of the righteous will be gladness, but the expectation of the wicked will perish. – Proverbs 10:28
13. Happy are the people whose God is the Lord. – Psalm 144:15
14. Sis, rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice! – Philippians 4:4
15. These things have I spoken to you, that My joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full. – John 15:11
16. Is anyone among you suffering? Let him pray. Is anyone cheerful? Let him sing psalms. – James 5:13
17. But rejoice in as much as you participate in the sufferings of Christ, so that you may be overjoyed when his glory is revealed. – 1 Peter 4:13
18. Look to God sis, and He will fill you with His radiant of joy.
19. The Lord has done it for you this day, rejoice and be glad.
20. With joy you will draw water from the wells of salvation. – Isaiah 12:3
Famous Happiness Quotes
21. The happiest people are givers, not takers.
22. The secret to happiness is trusting God.
23. No love is greater than mom’s love, no care is greater than dad’s care.
24. People should find happiness in the little things, like family.
25. Everyone can make you smile, but only certain people can make you happy.
26. Happiness is not a feeling. It is a choice.
27. Let your smile change the world, but don’t let the world change your smile.
28. All happiness or unhappiness solely depends upon the quality of the object to which we are attached by love.
29. Positive thinking evokes more energy, more initiative and more happiness.
30. The happiest is the one who brings happiness to the greatest number of people.
31. Be happy not because everything is good, but because you can see the good in everything.
32. Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.
33. The secret of being happy is accepting where you are in life and making the most out of everyday.
34. Sometimes the things that you are most afraid of are the things that make you the happiest.
Cute Happy Quotes
35. There is no happiness like that of being loved by your fellow creatures, and feeling that your presence is an addition to their comfort.
36. The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.
37. Every day may not be good, but there’s something good in every day.
38. The only time you fail is when you fall down and stay down.
39. I’ve got nothing to do today but smile.
40. Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears.
41. You can’t be happy unless you’re unhappy sometimes.
42. The only way to find true happiness is to risk being completely cut open.
43. Nobody really cares if you’re miserable, so you might as well be happy.
44. Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude.
45. You won’t have a happy life if you worry about what others say about you.
46. I don’t care if my glass is half empty or full empty. I am happy to have a glass.
47. True happiness arises, in the first place, from the enjoyment of one’s self.
48. Three grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.
49. Happiness, not in another place but this place – not for another hour, but this hour.
True Happiness Quotes
50. Folks are usually about as happy as they make their minds up to be.
51. Happiness is being content with what you have, living in freedom and liberty, having a good family life and good friends.
52. It’s the moments that I stopped just to be, rather than do, that have given me true happiness.
53. I am very happy because I have conquered myself and not the world. I am very happy because I have loved the world and not myself.
54. What a wonderful life I’ve had! I only wish I’d realized it sooner.
55. My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.
56. Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.
57. People don’t notice whether it’s winter or summer when they’re happy.
58. Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.
59. Boredom is the feeling that everything is a waste of time – serenity, that nothing is.
60. Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.
61. The best way to cheer yourself is to try to cheer someone else up.
62. If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.
63. The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.
64. Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.
Beautiful Happiness Quotes
65. Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
66. Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.
67. In our lives, change is unavoidable, loss is unavoidable. In the adaptability and ease with which we experience change, lies our happiness and freedom.
68. Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
69. You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.
70. The most important thing is to enjoy your life – to be happy – it’s all that matters.
71. The advantage of a bad memory is that one enjoys several times the same good things for the first time.
72. Indeed, man wishes to be happy even when he so lives as to make happiness impossible.
73. Learn to value yourself, which means: fight for your happiness.
74. Happiness depends upon ourselves.
75. Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile.
76. Happiness is the interval between periods of unhappiness.
77. The secret to happiness is to not expect too much.
78. Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn, or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude. – Denis Waitley
79. The bad news: there is no key to happiness. The good news: it isn’t locked.
Amazing Happiness Quotes
80. Happiness does not depend on what happens outside of you, but on what happens inside of you.
81. The world is full of people looking for spectacular happiness while they snub contentment.
82. If you want to feel rich, just count all the gifts you have that money can’t buy.
83. Happiness is not having to set the alarm for the next day.
84. Doing things that scare you, will make you happier
85. Life is better when your laughing
86. Laughter is the fireworks of the soul.
87. Let yourself be happy, you deserve it.
88. The happiest of people don’t necessarily have the best of everything they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.
89. Happiness is when you notice your gains.