In this post, we will be looking at over 55 powerful and motivational spiritual quotes that would change your life.
As each day passes by, we wonder what happens next. Then as time flies by, we wonder how far we have come in life. Furthermore, as years passes by, we wonder what we have accomplished. Besides, every day we think of what we can or could do to better our previous day and act upon it. Sometimes in life, it’s good to take a step back, relax, and think of how one can become even better. From personal experience, I have come to realize the importance of spiritual development and getting the right motivation.
Now, let’s take a look at some of the best spiritual fitness quotes, and motivational quotes that would help us connect with our inner self.
Powerful Spiritual Quotes
1. God’s NO is not a rejection, it is a redirection
2. Positive thoughts revive the spirit, restore the soul and make the body healthy
3. Always, everywhere God is present, and always He seeks to discover Himself to each one.
4. I am redeemed. – Isaiah 43:1
5. A private relationship of worshiping God is the greatest essential element of spiritual fitness. – Oswald Chambers
6. The greater your knowledge of the goodness and grace of God on your life, the more likely you are to praise Him in the storm.
7. God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in Him
Inspiring Quotes from Influential Christians
8. I have a plan for you. Wait and you will be amazed.
9. Life is wasted if we do not grasp the glory of the cross, cherish it for the treasure that it is, and cleave to it as the highest price of every pleasure and the deepest comfort in every pain. What was once foolishness to us – a crucified God – must become our wisdom and our power and our only boast in this world. – John Piper
10. God never said that the journey would be easy, but He did say that the arrival would be worthwhile.
11. God will meet you where you are in order to take you where He wants you to go.
12. Let God’s promises shine on your problems
13. Remember who you are. Don’t compromise for anyone, for any reason. You are a child of the Almighty God. Live that truth. – Lysa Terkeurst
14. God loves each of us as if there were only one of us.
15. Good works do not make a good man, but a good man does good works.
16. We are all faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as impossible situations.
17. Relying on God has to start all over every day as if nothing has yet been done.
18. God’s work done in God’s way will never lack God’s supplies.
19. God does not give us everything we want, but He does fulfill His promises, leading us along the best and straightest paths to Himself.
20. The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
21. Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.
22. Be strong, and let your heart take courage, all you who wait for the LORD!
23. There is no one who is insignificant in the purpose of God.
24. He who lays up treasures on earth spends his life backing away from his treasures. To him, death is loss. He who lays up treasures in heaven looks forward to eternity; he’s moving daily toward his treasures. To him, death is gain.
25. God does not give us everything we want, but He does fulfill His promises, leading us along the best and straightest paths to Himself.
26. I have set the LORD always before me; because he is at my right hand, I shall not be shaken.
27. Believe me, God will exceed your expectations.
28. God is replacing something you lost with something better.
Top Spiritual Quotes Ever
29. Never lose hope. Just when you think it’s over, God sends you a miracle.
30. God’s timing might be sooner than you think. Be ready to receive what is yours.
31. I have so much to do that I shall spend the first three hours in prayer.
32. God will not look you over for medals, degrees or diplomas but for your faithfulness.
33. You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you because he trusts in you. Only be strong and very courageous, being careful to do according to all the law that Moses my servant commanded you. Do not turn from it to the right hand or to the left, that you may have good success wherever you go.
34. Oh, taste and see that the LORD is good! Blessed is the man who takes refuge in him.
35. And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.
36. Lord, your way, and not my own.
37. He who is filled with love is filled with God himself.
Simple Spiritual Quotes
38. The Lord goes before you. He will not leave you alone nor forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed.
39. When prayers go up, blessings come down.
40. It does not matter what you are going through, God is with you always.
41. God’s plan will always be greater and more beautiful than all your disappointments.
42. Be the reason someone believes in the goodness of God.
43. Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
44. For it is in giving that we receive.
45. Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.
46. Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.
47. Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Faith, Hope, Patient Biblical Quotes
48. God is the best doctor, and prayer is the best medicine.
49. Rejoice always; pray without ceasing; in everything give thanks.
50. As a mother comforts her child, so I will comfort you; in Jerusalem, you shall find your comfort.
51. And whatever we ask we receive from him, because we keep his commandments and do what pleases him.
52. Where God guides, He provides.
53. You cried many times in private, but God is about to bless you in public.
54. God is never late. We are just impatient.
55. Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness.
56. You have waited this long, soon it will be time to rejoice.
57. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. – 1 Corinthians 13:4-7
58. The Lord is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble; he knows those who take refuge in him.
These are some of the best motivational quotes and spiritual prayer quotes we have gathered from the internet and we hope it had a difference to you especially in your fitness goals, as well as inspired you to seek God the more.
So please check back for more additional amazing quotes.