Table of Content
Are you getting ready for your morning routine workout? Then start your day with a freshly brewed favorite morning coffee!
Is Coffee Good for Fitness
You may be asking, is drinking coffee before a workout bad?. When it comes to preparing yourself for your routine daily activities, it is believed, according to studies, that drinking coffee before exercise can help to burn fat during a workout. Coffee causes fat cells in your body to be used as an energy source instead of glycogen. As a result of an increase in your metabolism, you burn more calories as the day progresses. For more on this, see coffee helps burn fat and boost energy.
Don’t forget to also check out our top 10 Tips on how to organize your fridge.
Best Coffee Makers for Home
Making the perfect coffee, regardless of whether you are a big fan of the big brand names like espresso, cappuccino, mocha, macchiato, ristretto, or just plain coffee, needs the right coffee maker. Only the best coffee machines will brew you the satisfying coffee taste that you desire. Selecting the right coffee maker depends not only on your favorite coffee brand but also on how much time, effort, and money you can invest in the brewing process.
If you love working out at home and do not have a coffee machine to brew your coffee with, then it’s about time you invest a little in purchasing one of these coffee making machines listed below.
Let’s find out the best coffee machines that would be suitable for your home use.
Breville All-in-One Coffee House
The Breville All in One Coffee House makes you the perfect espresso coffee, filter coffee, or capsule coffee. It comes with an insulated filter coffee jug, as well as a milk steamer for a foamy creamy milk. This coffee maker is easy to use and also very quick to make you your desired coffee.
- The auto-detect system senses your chosen brew option for your selected attachment.
- Another feature it comes with is a 15 bar pump for a rich, creamy quality espresso.
- Also comes with a steam wand for milk to give you the perfect creamy foam
- Offers a 10 Cup / 1.5-liter thermal carafe to keep your coffee hot
- This machine is compatible with Dolce Gusto capsules and offers over 40 varieties to choose from
De’Longhi Lattissima Touch, Single Serve Capsule Coffee Machine
The De’Longhi Lattissima Touch, Single Serve Capsule Coffee Machine is a unique coffee maker in that it has a patent that allows it to brew real cappuccino and latte macchiato automatically by the touch of a button. If you are a coffee enthusiast and looking for a well priced, decent coffee maker, this de’longhi lattissima touch coffee maker is your go-to machine.
- Its patented automatic cappuccino system brews you real cappuccino and lattes automatically
- Offers six backlighted beverage buttons to select your favorite drink; cappuccino, ristretto, espresso, long, latte, as well as hot milk
- All your desired coffee drinks can be personalized and memorized by merely varying the quantity of coffee and milk
- Has a sliding drip tray, which allows you to use both coffee cups and Latte glasses
Melitta AromaFresh Grind and Brew, 1021-01, Filter Coffee Machine
The Melitta AromaFresh Grind and Brew, 1021-01, Filter Coffee Machine is your to go aroma-rich coffee made from fresh beans or pre-ground coffee. With its optimal preparation temperature, you are treated to an exceptional tasty coffee. With its unique timer functionality, you can program the machine to get your coffee ready at your desired time.
- Its transparent 150ml water tank will serve upt to 10 cups of aroma-rich coffee
- Adjust your coffee grind level to your desired coffee strength (course to fine)
- Use the timer function to launch your coffee at the chosen time
- Comes with an Anti-drip system
- Comes with some niche features like Descaling indicator, Descaling program, Water hardness adjustment
Krups XN910B Nespresso Vertuo Next
Krups XN910B Nespresso Vertuo Next is one of the latest coffee machines from Nespresso. This coffee maker offers you freshly brewed coffee with aromatic taste, even while served in a large coffee cup. Are you looking for a quick fresh coffee in the morning before a workout? Nespresso vertuo next has you covered.
- The built-in centrifusion technology brews you the perfect cup of coffee every time
- Comes with a range of five coffee styles with its 5 cup sizes: Alto (414ml), Mug (230ml), Gran Lungo (150ml), Double Espresso (80ml), Espresso (40ml)
- The built-in intelligent barcode technology scans each capsule and blends you the perfect coffee automatically with a few slight setting adjustments.
- Its heats up fast hence saving you waiting time
- A one-touch brewing button
- In-built Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technology for regular updates
BLACK + DECKER 12-Cup Thermal Programmable Coffeemaker
Keep your coffee hot longer with this fantastic BLACK + DECKER 12-Cup Thermal Programmable Coffeemaker. It features a premium doubled walled vacuum insulation to keep your coffee hot for hours while preserving a fresh, tasty flavor. The exterior stays cool hence making it ideal for tabletop serving.
- No-drip spills as the carate spout are designed to prevent drips and spillage while pouring
- Easy-to-use programmable controls which include the 1-4 cup brew options if you do not want a full carafe
- You can also choose your coffee’s strength with the brew strength selector to personalize your coffee taste.
- The fully programmable digital LCD allows you to schedule your brew any hour of the day.
- You can monitor your coffee’s freshness with the fresh brew timer, displaying the amount of lapse time since the coffee was brewed.
Nescafe Dolce Gusto, Genio S Touch
Nescafe Dolce Gusto, Genio S Touch is one of much premium coffee maker machine. Its stunning, compact design makes it easy to use effortlessly with its intuitive touchscreen. This cute looking coffee maker features the espresso boost technology, temperature control, and XL functionality for full personalization.
- Automatically brew your coffee to taste
- Offers full temperature control
- Intuitive touchscreen control
- In-built espresso boost technology
Technivorm Moccamaster Coffee Brewer
Technivorm Moccamaster Coffee Brewer has been designed with a controlled temperature that meets the ECBC and SCAA guidelines. The Moccamaster is made with recyclable materials and lasts for along time. With its controlled brewing temperature (between 92°-96° C), perfect dripping time, and water flow, these are a few of the features that makes this coffee maker ideal for home use.
- The boiling elements are made of antibacterial copper, which guarantees a perfect brewing temperature between 92-96 degree C
- The use of recyclable materials gives it a long life span
- With the new selector switch, you can choose between full coffee or half jug
Senseo Quadrante hd7865/60 Coffee Machine
The Senseo Quadrante hd7865/60 Coffee Machine is a unique coffee machine that combines an easy to use coffee pod machine with present-day design. You can’t beat the taste of a foamy layer of coffee, as it brings you the best flavor and aroma out of your coffee.
- Comes with a 1.2-liter removable water tank
- Its built-in automatic shutdown system helps lower energy consumption. If your machine is idle for 30 minutes, it will turn off to save energy – The green new deal
- You can customize the drip tray for your favorite cup
- In less than a minute, your coffee is ready to serve
Bosch Tassimo My Way TAS6002GB Coffee Machine
Bosch Tassimo My Way TAS6002GB Coffee Machine is a slick looking coffee machine that fits into your home space. With its unique curvy shape design, this coffee maker leaves your home looking beautiful. This fantastic coffee machine offers you a lot more than your usual coffee. You can set your desired coffee strength, size as well as intensity.
- You can personalize your coffee drinks with adjustable settings such as the volume, temperature, and intensity
- Comes with a massive 1.3-liter removable water tank for refilling
- Offers over 40 different beverages from different brands
- It auto-cleans between drinks to prevents flavors from mixing between brews
Sage Bambino Plus Espresso Maker
Sage Bambino Plus Espresso Maker is a top of the range coffee maker. The sage bambino plus treats you to a mix of full creamy latte and skinny lattes, as well as double espresso daily. It comes combined with a mix between automation and manual preparation. The espresso maker produces an excellent creamy coffee with whatever beans.
- Comes with automatic micro foaming milk texturing by adjusting the milk temperature and texture to your desired taste
- The thermoset heating system heats your ground coffee within 3 seconds, hence you no longer too long for your coffee
- The digital temperature control (PID) ensures water is delivered at precisely the appropriate temperature, ensuring you get right coffee balance
- The auto purge system automatically purges the heating system after steaming. It ensures your next brewed espresso is extracted at the appropriate temperature.
Are expensive coffee makers worth it?
If you’re quality conscious, expensive coffee makers are worth it. But if you’re more concerned about having a good cup of coffee, then you can consider inexpensive machines also. People might most likely feel that the higher the cost, the better the device and coffee. But that may not really be valid.
Of course, there’s a reason for high-cost tags on high-end machines, but still, you can enjoy a top-notch cup of coffee with lower-mid tiered devices. Because instead of price, you need to focus on other factors too. Like the brand you choose will majorly affect the quality of the coffee. Also, your coffee’s quality depends more on the sort of coffee you purchase.
What should I look for when buying a coffee maker?
Different coffee machines work in the same manner. They offer coffee in the fastest and convenient way possible. There are many factors to consider when you are planning on getting yourself a coffee machine within your budget. Remember to consider these three crusial points:
- Convenience: If a cup of coffee is the first thing you want in the morning to survive your hectic routine, automatic coffee machines would be the best option for you.
- Coffee Types: While getting a coffee machine, consider the coffee type you love to have. If you’re looking for variety, the hybrid coffee machines are the best.
- Brew Size: Similar to how coffee machines offer variety in coffee types it brews, they also provide different brew sizes. Including a family-sized or single-cup carafe, there are various coffee machines available to fulfill your needs.
Should you buy a used coffee maker?
Purchasing a pre-owned or used coffee machine might be a great choice since you can get top-notch equipment at a reasonable cost. Also, you can get your hands on a pre-owned coffee machine that is still in superb condition. Some might be brand new, as well.
While a used machine might be a practical decision, there are some downsides that you have to consider. With used coffee machines, you might not be 100% sure of the quality of the product and possible depreciating parts. Getting a used coffee machine can save you extra cash, but you’ll need to do your research to ensure you get the very best second-hand coffee makers.
Buying a good coffee machine for your home is a significant investment. Hope this article will assist you in getting the right quality product.