A collection of various inspirational smile quotes that will brighten your day. A smile is described by as a pleased, kind, or amused facial expression, which typically happens with the corners of the mouth turned up and the front teeth exposed.
I see smile as medicine to sadness, frustration, anger, hate, when in sober mood. I make it a point of duty each day to always find an opportunity to make someone smile, and to offer an act of kindness to someone in need of it.
Other motivational and inspiring quotes
- 45 Inspirational Smile Quotes that will make your day
- 40 Best Gym Quotes that will motivate you
- 30 Inspiring Fitness Quotes Motivation
If you know someone who needs a smile on their face, then send one of these quotes to that person and make their day for them.
Inspiring Smile Quotes
1. When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.
2. A joyful heart makes a cheerful face.
3. Strength and dignity are her clothing, and she smiles at the future.
4. Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.
5. A joyful heart is good medicine.
6. A time to weep and a time to laugh; A time to mourn and a time to dance. Your time to smile has come.
7. Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning, and you’ll start to see a big difference in your life. – Yoko Ono
8. When there are clouds in the sky, you’ll get by if you smile through your fear and sorrow. – “Smile,” John Turner and Geoffrey Parsons
9. You are not fully dressed until you wear a smile. – Evan Esar
10. Share your smile with the world. It’s a symbol of friendship and peace. – Christie Brinkley
Funny Smile Quotes
11. Keep smiling. It makes people wonder what you are up to.
12. A smile is a curve that sets everything straight. – Phyllis Diller
13. If you don’t start out the day with a smile, it’s not too late to start practicing for tomorrow.
14. Smile while you still have teeth. – Unknown
15. It takes seventeen muscles to smile and forty-three to frown.
16. People seldom notice old clothes if you wear a big smile. – Lee Mildon
17. Wear a smile – one size fits all.
18. A smile confuses an approaching frown.
19. Before you put on a frown, make absolutely sure there are no smiles available. – James M. Beggs
20. It is impossible to persuade a man who does not disagree, but smiles. – Muriel Spark
Cute Smile Quotes
21. Peace begins with a smile. – Mother Teresa
22. Smile is the beauty of the soul. – Lailah Gifty Akita
23. A warm smile is the universal language of kindness. – William Arthur Ward
24. If you smile when you are alone, then you really mean it. – Andy Rooney
25. I love those who can smile in trouble. – Leonardo da Vinci
26. A smile is happiness you’ll find right under your nose. – Tom Wilson
27. Beauty is power; a smile is its sword. – John Ray
28. Smile at strangers and you just might change a life. – Steve Maraboli
29. Use your smile to change the world but don’t let the world change your smile. – Unknown
30. A smile is a friend maker. – Bangambiki Habyarimana
31. Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love. – Mother Teresa
32. Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened. – Ludwig Jacobowski
The Best Smile Quotes
33. I smile like a flower not only with my lips but with my whole being. – Rumi
34. If we are peaceful, if we are happy, we can smile and blossom like a flower, and everyone in our family, our entire society, will benefit from our peace.
35. Of all the medicines in the inner life, a smile is by far the best medecine. – Sri Chinmoy
36. If I can see pain in your eyes then share with me your tears. If I can see joy in your eyes then share with me your smile. – Santosh Kalwar
37. A smile is the universal welcome. – Max Eastman
38. The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection. – Thomas Paine
39. Even a smile is a good deed. – Shari Arison
40. Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.
41. Nothing you wear is more important than your smile. – Connie Stevens
42. Science teaches to think but love teaches to smile. – Santosh Kalwar
43. No statistics in the world can measure the warmth of a smile.
44. What world would we live in without a smile.
45. Better by far you should forget and smile than that you should remember and be sad. – Christina Rossetti